PDA

View Full Version : Abuse this AIM ability !CLICK HERE!

Rijuhn
12-04-2004, 07:28 PM
If you have the most recent version of AIM you can call people, even out of state, and have conference calls. Each account has 500 free minutes, but it's a limited time only til around Christmas. Right now I'm talking to my friend who called me on this thing, another friend, and some random guy in Canada.

To get this click on "My AIM" at the top, "Select Useful Tool...", then click on the "add communitcation tools" button on the lower right while your AIM buddy list window is open. It should then dock the communication toolbar to your buddy list on the left side.

From here then click on Voice Conference and type in the number of the person you want to call. You can call up to 15 people. This is very useful for business conference calls and such, but it's great fun for us bored kids to abuse.

Dr. Weird
12-06-2004, 10:28 AM
thanks for the tip, now I have some prank-callin to do

:rolleyes:

Dark Knight
12-06-2004, 10:49 AM
Oh, yeah, now assholes and complete morons can call me over AIM. As if I didn't have enough problems with AIM users through IM's as it is. =/

Zero Wing
12-06-2004, 10:56 AM
talk to phone the people on via aim I can :D

automatic
12-06-2004, 11:26 AM
talk to phone the people on via aim I can :Dyeah, but first you have to be able to talk like a normal person. :D :rolleyes: :mad: :tongue: :evil: :heart: :shakeno: :rolleyes:[smiley]:scared:

ZTC
12-06-2004, 11:28 AM
yeah, but first you have to be able to talk like a normal person. :D :rolleyes: :mad: :tongue: :evil: :heart: :shakeno: :rolleyes:[smiley]:scared:

now if apps like aim were allowed at the college :cry:

(don't mind ZW, he's like that :sweat: )

gdorf
12-06-2004, 06:23 PM
(don't mind ZW, he's like that )

The thing is, we do mind. His attempt at getting attention is pretty stupid. Zero Wing: next time you create a post, take a moment to study this guide I created for you. I spent a lot of time on this, so make it worth my while. :rolleyes:

http://home.comcast.net/~ravix475/dummies.jpg

And rijuhn, thanks for the tip. I might try it out sometime today. :)

FireGirl
12-06-2004, 07:05 PM
Well I am one of God's greatest helpers so, if you need help, go to the armeggeddongames website then, click on members then, click on F & (and) search until you see the word FireGirl & click on it then send me an E-mail I shall look on Google of what AIM is but when you E-mail (Electronic Mail) me this is your Guys & Gals # (number) 87908.

I LOVE SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER SPICY HOT FOOD EVEN THOUGH I NEVER CAME CLOSE TO SOUTH-OF-THE-BORDER.

So in your E-mail subject just type in AIM help 87908 so I know it is help.

AtmaWeapon
12-06-2004, 09:51 PM
I am almost willing to bet money that FireGirl is a bot.

I was going to install AIM to use this but I just found out that Glenn doesn't own the ZCN domain anymore so I don't have his phone number now :(

ZTC
12-08-2004, 10:48 AM
The thing is, we do mind. His attempt at getting attention is pretty stupid. Zero Wing: next time you create a post, take a moment to study this guide I created for you. I spent a lot of time on this, so make it worth my while. :rolleyes:

And rijuhn, thanks for the tip. I might try it out sometime today. :)

:laughing: well, class changes soon, and he'll see this, how he reacts to it, it's anyone's guess :odd:

think AIM will have this again sometime down the line?

Zero Wing
12-08-2004, 11:23 AM

you mean like this? ;) you've put some time into it I see

a person sent me a PM sayin they liked to see my posting style...
so I thought for the fun of it, I'd start up again....
bah

Z3r0x7
12-09-2004, 01:36 AM
you mean like this? ;) you've put some time into it I see

a person sent me a PM sayin they liked to see my posting style...
so I thought for the fun of it, I'd start up again....
bah

Hey i love it =)