PDA

View Full Version : Fix the NES quests

Dart Zaidyer
12-03-2004, 05:10 AM
I think that at the very least, in time for the next ZC public release, someone should go through the NES quests and fix all the various inconsistencies that have been in there for the longest time. Such as the infamous missing blocks in Aquamentus's room, the "bombs flash the screen" quest rule, and some of the more obscure bits such as the Game Icon palettes and the messed-up continue/retry/save cursor that cropped up since the last public version.

Maybe even load in some Tracker files of the original NES tunes for some more authentic music.

What do you think?

Ganonator
12-03-2004, 01:45 PM
I think it shouldn't be an opinion, but a priority. I have a version of 2nd-182 that should be updated for the new version, and if there are anything else like this you notice, post about it.

bigjoe
12-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Maybe even load in some Tracker files of the original NES tunes for some more authentic music. I had some accurate tracker files that another member gave me, but I have since lost them. I hope that the developers still have them. (That is, if they even downloaded them.) ¬_¬

Also, I believe Hypercrash has error fixed original quests.

4matsy
12-03-2004, 09:40 PM
Also, I believe Hypercrash has error fixed original quests.
Right-o.

Or...at least they were error-fixed, until I noticed that some enemies seemed to have gotten erased during the conversion from 163 to 182...:sweat:

Who knows what else was altered in the screw-up, so I intend to go back through them alongside the original game and fix everything. Expect 'em sometime in the next few weeks...

vegeta1215
12-04-2004, 01:04 AM
I think it shouldn't be an opinion, but a priority.

I second that.