PDA

View Full Version : Question about the Pure Tileset

streetrace87
11-30-2004, 03:48 PM
I have been using the Pure tileset from purezc.com or whatever. The question is: how come it is that whenever I use a tile warp to transfer my character to a shop or cave/item room... My colors are inverted and not what i want them to be. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

ShadowTiger
11-30-2004, 06:45 PM
You probably warped the player to the same Dmap. Go to Quest-->Dmap, and make yourself a new Dmap. Under Pallete, go to either House, or Brown. Set the map as whatever map your house screen is on. Then, on the screen where the player will warp to the house, make the player warp to the House Dmap instead of the Dmap you're on now.

In case you were wondering, Dmaps are very similar to "sections" of a map. Each Dmap has its own Midi, for example, and its own colors, (Though other Dmaps can share any of these.) etc. What makes them unique, is that they each have their own defined area. What you see iin the maps in the lower left corner of the Dmap box is the space it'll encompass, except if you're on an overworld Dmap, in which case the entire map will be used, rather than the 8x8 area of screens it'll use if it's on a Cave, BS (I think) or Dungeon style Dmap.