PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Xtreme

SecondEternity
11-26-2004, 05:30 PM
A few questions to DarkFlameWolf and/or anyone who has played through this version.

1. I've an 18-heart character. I found two full hearts sitting in treasure chests in mini caves: one in the desert and one in the snow at the top of the lightworld. Are there more of these? Is it possible to get to a full 24 hearts?
2. I found 23 keys in the basement of the last fortress. There are 25 locked doors. I see one that is blocked off in the room at the bottom left corner (there's a door coming from a room that isn't on the map). How do I get there? I got the master key and beat the game (those are choice cheat codes), but am still curious about those last two keys.

DarkFlameWolf
11-27-2004, 11:11 AM
1) Yes you can get 24 hearts. There are other full HCs scattered in grottos across the worlds.
2) Try finding an alternate entrance to level 9 from the outside to get to that key. The other key you're missing, I don't know what you have. As for the cheat codes, heh. ;)

SecondEternity
11-27-2004, 02:30 PM
Thank you. I found the last two keys. As for the hearts in the minicaves, I'm still short two (out of 8?) and have looked for hours. Out of these, I found one near the ice palace, one near level 3, one under a sign, one behind a waterfall, one in a cave near level 8 that requires flippers and a bomb, and one in the dark world near a bunch of holes above a heart container piece. There is one bush next to a raft stream near level 7 that seems impossible to get at once you get the flippers, so there might be one in there. Not sure. Could use some hints for the last two. You did a fine job hiding these.

DarkFlameWolf
12-02-2004, 02:09 PM
Well won't find any help from me, since I've completely forgot where I hid those. So good luck!

SecondEternity
12-03-2004, 07:33 AM
lol Thanks. :)

SecondEternity
12-08-2004, 05:09 PM
I found those last two. One was behind a waterfall. Yes, another one. This time, in the light world. The other is a masterpiece. I will only say two words: Death Mountain. I'd be more specific, but then I'd be depriving others of all the fun I had looking for these things. That is, if I haven't done that already. :D

DarkFlameWolf
12-09-2004, 11:24 PM
a masterpiece? O_o
I just merely picked out existing grottos at random and changed their contents to HC pieces. Albeit, I did choose some hard ones. lol