PDA

View Full Version : Mario Baseball

King Link
11-26-2004, 01:00 PM
Didn't someone suggest this as a possible idea for a future Mario spinoff?

Anyways, yeah, it's official. I'm kind of looking forward to the game. Mario spinoffs like Golf and Tennis are usually interesting, although I don't really like the Mario Party series. The sports games are better.

http://cube.ign.com/articles/568/568849p1.html

Cloral
11-26-2004, 02:39 PM
Yeah I saw this linked from Penny Arcade. If it's anything like Mario Golf or Mario Tennis it will be lots of fun. I'm glad though this won't be coming out soon enough to be competing with our game.

Grasshopper
11-26-2004, 05:29 PM
I still want my TWE Mario vs Luigi. :) (Toadstool Wrestling Entertainment)

Archibaldo
11-26-2004, 05:35 PM
Nice. I still think that they should make Mario Dodgeball though...

vegeta1215
11-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Didn't someone suggest this as a possible idea for a future Mario spinoff?

I remember someone mentioning it in one of idontknow's Mario game idea threads.

The game looks neat though. I'm not big on realistic sports games - I like the fun, over exaggerated ones with crazy power-ups. This will probably be one of those kinds of sports games :D

Feasul
11-26-2004, 10:57 PM
Still more looking forward to the Zelda game. The Kirby one looks neat too. Actually, they all do, except maybe Donkey Konga. Not a big fan of the peripherals. After the Duck Hunt light gun (the only one that matters,) they've all gone downhill. :tongue:

Cloral
11-27-2004, 01:15 AM
Don't forget the power pad. That was lots of fun.

Master Ghaleon
11-30-2004, 02:56 PM
Here it is (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=81433)

Idontknow did have that idea like 5 months or so ago. Sounds like a winner to me.

Mitsukara
12-08-2004, 06:07 AM
Not a big fan of the peripherals. After the Duck Hunt light gun (the only one that matters,) they've all gone downhill.
What's wrong with the super scope!!

Okay, okay, I know I'm the only person who loves the thing... although it'd be cooler if mine actually had a scope. Thanks, e-bay people...

Anyway, I only just heard about this game yesterday @.@ It sounds interesting enough, I think I might like to play it eventually. I was really fond of Mario Tennis, until Mo>ie Gallery stopped carrying it (4 years isn't old!!); I should probably buy a copy of that someday...

Pangolin
12-11-2004, 09:35 AM
I've seen it in shots too. Made me sick.
Mario Tennis = Great
Mario Golf = Okay I suppose
Mario Pinball = Can just about understand
But BASEBALL!? You can put millions of wacky features into Tennis, but not baseball, surely? There's no actual control in baseball games either.
And it'll never sell over here in the UK. No one cares. Not even Mario fans will buy it methinks.