PDA

View Full Version : What did you eat for thanksgiving?

Deviance
11-26-2004, 12:54 AM
Simple question. What did you all eat.

I had turkey, cream corn, biscuits, yams, stuffing, pumpkin pie, and jelly rolls. :D

What about you? :cool:

Zorac
11-26-2004, 01:12 AM
Turkey,gravy,mashed potatoes,rolls,stuffing,and some ice cream

*b*
11-26-2004, 01:54 AM
turkey, stuffing, deviled eggs, olives, baked potatoes, pickles, and pumpkin pie. three hours later, I'm still full

DsS Game
11-26-2004, 02:45 AM
Half the day arguing with my girl/ rest of the day wasting time and since I can't eat turkey, it was just a normal day.

Daywalker

Master Ghaleon
11-26-2004, 05:49 AM
Turkey, stuffing, Mac and cheese, mashed potatos, gravy, corn & lima beans.

Blonde799
11-26-2004, 10:23 AM
A bacon cheeseburger. You kids with all your newfangled turkeys and potatoes and macs and cheeses and stuffins and rolls!:p

Yeah, no one invited me to any dinner. I'm so sad.:(

ShadowTiger
11-26-2004, 11:30 AM
Three small slabs of turkey, ... one "large" slice of a sweet potato, (Maybe it was a Yam. ... I think, therefore, A yam.) .. if you get that at all. Four or five thin slices of sweet potato pie, (Homemade.) Several large spoons of stuffing, (It was slightly sweet this year. .. Nothing worthy of an entirely new review.) (And of course, there was an adequate amount of gravy on the stuffing and turkey.) I also had a bit of kouskous, however you spell the darn things, and some cr0n. Cr0n is awesome for thanksgiving. We didn't have any cranberry stuff this year. Things are hectic in the house recently..

Yoshiman
11-26-2004, 12:46 PM
Lesse... About 3 slices of turkey, 2 big scoops of mashed potatoes, a small scoop of green bean casserole, a small bit of fruit salad, at least 5 rolls, and 2 glasses of a Sprite and cherry jiuce mixture.

And then there's still the Thankgiving dinner that we're having again, today. :D

Rafnul
11-26-2004, 01:16 PM
Turkey, mashed potatoes out my ears, sweetpotato-pecan goodness, cheesecake, pumpkin pie, a box of sesame crackers, a bag of popcorn, some deer sticks... and a 4 day old slice of frozen pizza that was sitting on my desk.

ShadowTiger
11-26-2004, 01:24 PM
And then there's still the Thankgiving dinner that we're having again, today. :D... Ah... Leftovers. :rolleyes: Hey, it's better than going hungry. ;) There's something to be grateful for.

Heh. How long do you think threads (and their posts) like this will last? :p I'll bet until Monday, at least.

Verman
11-26-2004, 02:53 PM
15 pieces of pizza, salad, soup.

mcdonalds.

girlfriends pussy.

sammiches

Blonde799
11-26-2004, 04:54 PM
girlfriends pussy.

Now there's something that we should be thankful for, if ya know what I mean.:D Thanksgiving dinner would be a blast....well, if you have lovable ones by your side that is.:)

vegeta1215
11-26-2004, 10:20 PM
For Thanksgiving dinner we had: turkey w/ gravy, stuffing w/ sausage, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, asparagus, sauerkraut w/ pork, cranberry sauce, cole slaw, corn bread, and rolls. For desset we had strawberry Jell-o, baked apple pie, and cranberry cake.

We have lots of leftover turkey, so I'm sure I'll be having that for lunch for the next few weeks.

Cloral
11-26-2004, 10:47 PM
Turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing, etc. The usual.

Artex
11-26-2004, 11:01 PM
Crusty bread, and water. Poverty sucks.

Brian
11-27-2004, 01:44 AM
I decided to say fuck turkey, and had my family get a nice leg of lamb for Thanksgiving. I like it a lot better than turkey. Its really one of the most unappreciated meats here in America.

goKi
11-27-2004, 09:28 AM
Crusty bread, and water. Poverty sucks.

I know you had turkey, you liar :P *hug*

As for me, no holiday over here, i didn't even know what the holiday was for until recently

Artex
11-27-2004, 01:44 PM
I know you had turkey, you liar :P *hug*

As for me, no holiday over here, i didn't even know what the holiday was for until recently Never said directly that I didn't have turkey, and the bread was pretty damned crusty..... :tongue: *hugs back* The turkey was kind of crusty too......but that's just my mother's cooking.