PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

Ganonator
11-25-2004, 05:54 AM
I'm thankful that I have great friends, a great family, the ability to pursue whatever I want to in this great country, and, of course, this community to come to when I need to.

biggiy05
11-25-2004, 10:48 AM
I am thankful for being healthy(other than the screwed up shoulder thanks to glitch), a job, my family, and my friends.

Blonde799
11-25-2004, 12:13 PM
I'm thankful that nothing bad has happened to me in the past few months. Considering I'll never get what I strive to and a lot of people get robbed or shot up where I live, that's really the only thing I can be thankful for aside from having a brother.:)

Master Ghaleon
11-25-2004, 05:54 PM
Im thankful for the family and friends I have. I lub them lots. Also Im thankful for how everything is starting to fall in place in my life. Thankful for football, AGN and video games cause I would be bored as hell :P

Archibaldo
11-25-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure if I can post here but, who cares? I'm thankful for the internet. The internet plays such a big role in people's lives.

SSJ3500
11-25-2004, 06:33 PM
My brother-in-law just came over with 5 thanksgiving flavored sodas, they had Green Pea, Mashed Potatoes, Turkey, Fruit Cake, and Cranberry as flavors. Right now I'm thankful that I didn't throw up.

ShadowTiger
11-25-2004, 06:36 PM
Actually, I'm grateful that I'm not stuck in the middle of an ocean without a boat or food or anything. I appear to be quite grateful for food, clothing, shelter, and whatever health (And household funds) I and my family have left, ... and I suppose everything else that's been going well lately. To restrict one's gratitude to a specific field would be to neglect everything else for which we should really be grateful on a daily basis.

SUCCESSOR
11-25-2004, 08:06 PM
I'm thankful that despite strict laws against murdering the stupid enough discovery channel has taught me to get away with it. God bless descriptive TV.

DarkDragoonX
11-25-2004, 08:28 PM
I'm thankful that despite strict laws against murdering the stupid enough discovery channel has taught me to get away with it. God bless descriptive TV.

I concur.

I'm thankful that in spite of the aforementioned laws, it's still legal to taser stupid people into insensibility, as long as you say they started it.

Dracula
11-26-2004, 02:06 AM
I am thankful that my dad left his Gretsch guitar in his closet... for many years... untouched...
...'cuz if I never began playing it, I wouldn't have any idea what to live for.

And, of course, I'm thankful for all of my good friends... I haven't had friends all my life, but I'm glad that's changed. (Destiny, Artex, and quite a few people in "Mango Town" come to mind)

Blonde799
11-26-2004, 10:31 AM
To restrict one's gratitude to a specific field would be to neglect everything else for which we should really be grateful on a daily basis.
Yeah, like living. Wow. And your av is freaky BH4. Where'd you get that anyway?

It's nice to see everyone here being thankful for a lot of things, even though we'll take 'em for granted anyway.:p

ShadowTiger
11-26-2004, 11:07 AM
Heh's.. I got it from www.vgcats.com, Comic 115, or 108, or somewhere around there. I saw it, and I saw a striking resemblance to a seagull in Tingle's pose. Doesn't he look just weird standing there? :odd: He's just STARING, indifferent! .. And there's li'l Red Link with a bomb.. 'I just wanna make you go pop!' Geez.

I'm also grateful that time doesn't accelerate at a faster rate than it does now. Otherwise, we'd all be screwed so many times over by life's little whims and quirks, ... such as research reports due tomorrow. :D

Rafnul
11-26-2004, 01:23 PM
I'm the thankful for the hundreds of friends that surround me every day of my life. I'm thankful for every opportunity I've been granted to love and to serve this world. I'm thankful this community still exists. But most of all, I'm thankful I have two wonderful golden retrievers who make sweeping the kitchen floor obselete.

Rainman
11-27-2004, 12:19 AM
Oh a bit late...

I'm thankful for a good family and background. My childhood wasn't perfect, but I've come out generally good from it.