PDA

View Full Version : What about Sabotage Dragoon?

mandi2
11-24-2004, 05:53 AM
hi folks,

do someone know something about SD2004? i played the demo, and now i cant wait to get the quest.
is there a release date, or some news about the quest?

i think, i become a zelda junkie, hihi.

jman2050
11-24-2004, 09:10 AM
C-Dawg said he won't start working on it for another few months (he has a lot of stuff to do). Nevertheless, as one of your more rabid beta testers I demand something done with this quest. It's become too good to just leave us hanging at this point (just as long as you finally fix the bugs we've been pestering you about for so long now :P )

C-Dawg
11-24-2004, 01:52 PM
Alright, here's the deal. I'm still working on it. I've got about a million loose ends to work on. The reason progress is so slow is that most of these loose ends are boss battles, and they take a small millenium to complete. I've heard rumors that the next beta may make this job thousands of times easier... but we'll see.

What I'm probably going to end up doing is designing around the bosses (See the boss, skip to end of battle) so I can advance the storyline for you all. We'll see how that works out after my exams are over in mid December.

And yes, there will be a yearly update on Feb 21st, as always.

-C

Odanaki
12-28-2004, 10:16 AM
Hello C-Dawg,

Can't find your briefcase address in your signature anymore. So I cannot download the previous Demo. I might wait until your future update at your next birthday.

At the time, you did release the version 1.92 beta 187 with it, if I'm not wrong. Is it possible to grab a more advance beta version. Version 187 seems to be more stable on my computer than the 184, even though I haven't tested it thorouhly. On the other hand, the fact that you get all the triforce pieces after completing Level 1 is a BIG bug...

In order to play most Quests, I had to go back to version 183. Though I miss the possibility to see the map. :(

The 184 version has an incredible power to affect Windows Millennium. I had to put back a Ghost of my Disk almost every morning!!!!! :mad: I know Windows Millennium is buggy, but it had some real problems with the graphic control in version beta 184. In fact, it may be related to the mapping ability!??

I realise that I'm expressing more comments on the beta 187 than on your demo of Sabotage Dragoon. But since both were related to each other...

Your comments will be greatly appreciated.

TIA