PDA

View Full Version : Sprite/Tile Artist availible Quests

Andy Tran
11-23-2004, 10:39 PM
http://www.filespace.org/Andy_Tran/portfolio.jpeg

Hi, my name is Andy Tran and I am a pixel artist. I've been making game sprites and tiles ever since I first got my SNES emulator. Over the years, I've been making sprites and tiles for computer games. Above is a portfolio of the work I did in the past. I am availible in this community if anyone needs me to do 2d game sprites or tiles for their quests. You can contact me using AIM which screenname is Mazinkaiser4.

I am also around for making character sprites so you can if ever need any new characters, contact me using the AIM.

Well, I am starting to work on my quest. My quest is really gonna be like a TC of Zelda 1. So, if anyone wants to help out with the mapping, that would be awesome.

*b*
11-24-2004, 01:35 AM
there are alot of tile editors here, and most have already established themselves as "artists" for ZC. try putting up more than that to get people's attention. trust me, if you astound the people who will use your graphics, good things happen

/me was made a betatester

codelinker
11-24-2004, 10:24 AM
Very cool dude.. I would need some boss sprites in the near future, whenever I get my Level 1 completed in my quest.. Also, do you make like dungeon tiles, and stuff? If so.. I could use some.. Thanks, in advanced.

Andy Tran
11-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I can do those, I haven't made any RPG graphics in a long time so I hope you guys let me do some now.

codelinker
11-24-2004, 03:37 PM
I need some small items.. I need some stones.. Fire, Water, and Ice.. That is what I need as of right now.