PDA

View Full Version : Labels I Made

Superstrider
11-23-2004, 11:57 AM
Well, the holidays are around the corner, and that means gifts must be wrapped. I have a habit for creating Christmas Labels based on one of my Favorite videogame Series. (Usually Sonic.)

I'm sharing the Template with you. It is a Microsoft Word Document that is formatted to print on The Avery 5260 type Labels. The pictures are from The Sonic the Hedgehog Series.

Even if you don't have the labels, you can still use them. (Better get out the scissors and tape then...) Anyway, I'd figure that all of you would like these. Please post if you plan to use them.

Here is the file: SonicLabels.doc (http://www.zcworld.net/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2356)

ShadowTiger
11-23-2004, 12:05 PM
I gotta tell you, these are pretty impressive. :) If I had a label maker, I would definitely use these. ... Because everything else I use sucks. :p

Superstrider
11-23-2004, 12:21 PM
You can still print them out, BH4. You just have to cut them out and tape them to the presents, though.

ShadowTiger
11-23-2004, 12:30 PM
... Well then I would have to buy tape. ... Or gifts to tape them to. Heck, I'll bet the labels themselves would make a great gift, they're so high quality. (Relative to other labels.) Again, very nice job. :thumbsup:

midnitebassist
11-23-2004, 01:16 PM
Those labels are awesome. Too bad my family thinks Sonic is the devil.

(don't ask, because i don't know)

Pangolin
11-23-2004, 01:50 PM
Veery nice. Well, I have the best method of you all!
Cut out the pictures from old christams cards!
:)

Archibaldo
11-23-2004, 05:36 PM
Nice, good job on making thoses.