PDA

View Full Version : Unification - stuck in a dungeon without a name!

SarahJane
11-21-2004, 02:13 PM
Hi again!

Since I was so stuck in Isle of the Winds, I started playing Unification, by Nick... and I'm stuck too! Geez... Someone should really make a walktrough for these quests! :)

I finished level 5 (forgot to look for the hookshot though, I might have to come back to that level later!), and I entered a dungeon that doesn't have a name (it's located a little left of the first fairy fountain, you have to take the raft to reach it). So, here I am, stuck in a room with a big "34" written in blocks... It's some sort of maze, if I go up, left or right, I end up in the same room; if I go down 2 rooms and I push the block to go to the exit, the exit is unreachable because of other blocks! What can I do? Any suggestions? I'm stuck here and I can't retry or I'll have to start over at the beginning of level 5! Anyone remembers?!? Thanks!

----------
Nevermind, I got it! issshh... Seems I need the lens of truth to make it to that dungeon! :odd:
----------

Ok, another question... Anyone care to tell me where the dungeon for level 7 is? I can't find it... Thanks again!

SarahJane
12-11-2004, 04:22 PM
I'm still looking for level 7... Anyone know the answer? Am I the only one to ever play this quest?!?

dafeedil
12-14-2004, 06:19 PM
:odd:

I'm in level 2, got the candle and am now in the "tree" entrance. What do I do to get thru the red blocks?

Thanks!!

Nick
12-14-2004, 06:57 PM
Lots of questions about my old quest. :odd:

Sorry I didn't notice these earlier.

I'm still looking for level 7... Anyone know the answer? Am I the only one to ever play this quest?!?

Level 7 is in the woods that has dungeon looking objects in it (I think). You have to go through them until you reach an S block. Blow it up with a super bomb. It's either there, or it is on a screen with an I. You need to use the wand and magic book to fire flames at the edges of the screen.

I'm in level 2, got the candle and am now in the "tree" entrance. What do I do to get thru the red blocks?

Use the candle on the blocks. They should burn down and let you pass.

It's been so long since I've made this quest that I've forgotten important details. However, I hope the information I've given is enough to help.

dafeedil
12-14-2004, 07:08 PM
Lots of questions about my old quest. :odd:

Sorry I didn't notice these earlier.

Level 7 is in the woods that has dungeon looking objects in it (I think). You have to go through them until you reach an S block. Blow it up with a super bomb. It's either there, or it is on a screen with an I. You need to use the wand and magic book to fire flames at the edges of the screen.

Use the candle on the blocks. They should burn down and let you pass.

It's been so long since I've made this quest that I've forgotten important details. However, I hope the information I've given is enough to help.

:D Thanks Nick, got it..

SarahJane
12-17-2004, 10:30 AM
Thanks for the answer, Nick... But, I only found 2 shops yet (the one at the beginning and the one that sells the red ring), and neither of them sells super bombs!!! Where can I buy them?!??

[edit]
I think I found level 7 (just above level 8), but I can't access the dungeon (little blocks are in the way, and I guess I don't possess the item that would make me go through). Any suggestion?

Nick
12-17-2004, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the answer, Nick... But, I only found 2 shops yet (the one at the beginning and the one that sells the red ring), and neither of them sells super bombs!!! Where can I buy them?!??

[edit]
I think I found level 7 (just above level 8), but I can't access the dungeon (little blocks are in the way, and I guess I don't possess the item that would make me go through). Any suggestion?

No. The area above level 8 is the second entrance to level 9. You need the hammer from the first part of level 9 to enter there.

I was talking about an area west from the super long house which has super bomb blocks.

As far as where you can buy super bombs, I wish I could remember. I think there might be one in a dungeon/cave you have to bomb open. Don't take my word for it, though.