PDA

View Full Version : Help in Isle of the Winds Level 5

Fox_Of_The_Wind
11-21-2004, 11:30 AM
Ok I have 8 hearts, blue sute, the flute, hookshot, wand, gautlat and ladder .

I still have the first sword from the start of the game.

Do I have everything to kill the boss in level 5? because it keeps killing me.

Oh yes I have one more thing. Any hints on where to get the letter at?

Thanks

carrot red
11-21-2004, 11:45 AM
You should have gotten a sword upgrade by now. Did you super bomb the link statues scattered everywhere? I'm positive the letter is out of your reach for the longest time, or at least until you get the flippers.

Sorry I can't help more as I have bad memory of locations and often mix my levels. *Shrug*

Cepat
11-21-2004, 11:52 AM
Take a raft journey to Waterfall Island to get the White Sword. Look for the small triangle marking on the floor & play the flute on the marking.

Don't worry about the letter for now, you have to go through a very long journey to get it.

SarahJane
11-21-2004, 01:35 PM
How did you manage to go up to level 5? I'm still looking for the hookshot in level 3. Any hints about where it's hidden?

DarkFlameWolf
11-21-2004, 03:25 PM
hookshot? Nope,the hookshot is NOT in level 3, its in level 5. As for the white sword upgrade, Look on the lowest level of Waterfall Island for a cave that is out of reach, play whistle on that triforce marking(triangle) to open the ladder leading to the White Sword. Oh, and you still need the flippers in level 5 to progress further in that dungeon. If you trapped yourself by getting the hookshot first.....this is why I put extra keys in each dungeon! :D (one per dungeon)

SarahJane
11-21-2004, 07:11 PM
Then, DarkFlameWolf (or anyone else), how do you reach or activate the metal pins (looks like a triangle, a pick, whatever!) to reach the treasure and go to the Boss's door in level 3? I was looking for the hookshot, but seems like I got the wrong idea!
Your game is awesome, by the way, I'm... hooked on it!

DarkFlameWolf
11-22-2004, 05:00 AM
Use your wand, those are crystals and react to magic.

SarahJane
11-22-2004, 07:29 PM
I do not have the wand... where can I get it? (this is why nothing else worked! I don't have the right object yet!) :rolleyes:

Oh, and what is that thing I got in that dongeon? What is it for?

Thanks again...

DarkFlameWolf
11-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Okay, the wand requires the bracelet to get, right? Well head to the upper right portion of level 3 to find three moveable blocks. Move them and enter the staircase to claim the wand. Then go north one room and bomb the wall north to enter a room that requires the wand to snag the key chest.

SarahJane
11-25-2004, 07:49 PM
Man, I do not even have the bracelet! On which island is it located?

Fox_Of_The_Wind
11-26-2004, 03:36 PM
I was told to go South East to a island where the winds blow and that I have to stop the winds to enter

But I can't find the island. Anyhints on where it is at?

And like allways thank for the help

DarkFlameWolf
11-26-2004, 04:54 PM
you should be ganon-banned. lol But seriously, the Isle of the Winds is north of Desert Island, South of Goron Isle, Southwest from Snow Island and East from Waterfall Island. Does that narrow it down? ;)

SarahJane
11-26-2004, 05:12 PM
Yeah! I finally got the Wand!!! (4 hours later!)
But... Can't find the Boss's key for level 3... Damn!!!

-------------
[edit - 2 hours later]: Believe it or not, I finally finished level 3! I still need 1 key in that level, but I'll come back to it later... Thanks for your help, guys! :D

Fox_Of_The_Wind
11-27-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks for all the help DarkFlameWolf.

DarkFlameWolf
11-27-2004, 11:09 AM
well, go north two screens from where you got the wand. ;)