PDA

View Full Version : zconsole cheat

kevincadogan
11-19-2004, 05:37 PM
has anyone got that zconsole cheat tool to work?iam using the latest version of zquest and the game dreams of yesterday.thanks

Freedom
11-19-2004, 07:49 PM
sure, it works.
you open it first, then load the quest, then hit home to turn cheats on, choose what cheats you want, then hit end to turn cheats off.
then play your quest.

Ovi
11-19-2004, 09:33 PM
???Freedom, I'm sure you're right, but that sounds kinds confusing, all I have to do is click on "Enable cheats" and "enable debug" then go back to Zelda-w press esc, click cheats and choose whatever I want. It shouldn't matter what quest you're playing, kevin, it should work the same no matter which quest you use.

MottZilla
11-20-2004, 03:01 AM
I hope you meant zelda-w and not zquest-w. Something I probably have for whatever reason forgotten to mention everywhere about ZConsole, you executable MUST be named ZELDA-W.EXE (capitalization doesn't matter). Anyway, run Zelda-W and then Alt+Tab to Zconsole, click what you gotta click, and alt+tab back to ZC. Bear in mind, if you were at the menu when you alt+tabbed out, you need to hit escape to go back into the game and then again to bring that gray menu back for the Cheats section to appear.

Ovi
11-20-2004, 08:00 AM
And another thing, make sure you're not using the wrong version of ZConsole with the wrong version of ZC other wise it will be messed up

Freelancer
11-20-2004, 12:58 PM
Ovi, have you made your own quest yet? Your answer sounds very nice and thoughtfull. I hope that means you know what your doing! Lol anyway it is in the editer called Zquest. You make a map and then you go to the quest menu. It says cheats, now click there. After that fill the box saying enable cheats then click okay or enter. Oh sorry that is just for the editer...