PDA

View Full Version : ALTTP and 4swords GBA 4 swords question...

punkonjunk1024
11-17-2004, 04:54 PM
I was wondering if anyone possibly knew or could get me a gameshark cheat to play 4 swords without someone else. Its killing me. I have NO ONE to play with. I don't feel like downloading emulation to be able to do this... If someone had a GS code, that would be awesome.

*b*
11-17-2004, 06:12 PM
there's no code to be able to play FS, but there is a code to get into the dungeon. try GameFAQs, they'll probably have it in one of their guides

vegeta1215
11-18-2004, 12:42 AM
You REALLY need to find someone to play Four Swords with. It is such a fun game. It plays a lot different than Four Swords Adventures though, mainly cause in FSA you all have to stick together, whereas in regular FS you can split up and do whatever you want (eventually coming together to solve puzzles move on) The bosses are require a lot of team work too.

Also, in FS, you aim to get the most rupees as a team in order to get better keys (in turn, fighting a harder version of Vaati at the end). You get rupee bonuses for finishing the levels earlier, but that won't happen if you mess around and wander too much. :tongue: My friend and I have gotten the silver and gold keys, and are working on getting the hero keys, but it's so hard.

punkonjunk1024
11-18-2004, 10:02 AM
Absolutely awesome. Thats great. Now I just want to play it more.
The population of my highschool hits a grand total of 300. 62 in my grade. 1 other kid has a gba. And he has horrible, horrible taste in games...
I recently purchased a gameshark SP, with the cable provided to link your SP to your USB port, would net play be possible?

vegeta1215
11-18-2004, 12:19 PM
I don't know how that Gameshark SP works, but I'm sure you could play FS online via an emulator. But, it would be difficult since your team member wouldn't be right next to you for you to talk to, and to discuss what to do next in the level. I guess you could have IM to do that, but it wouldn't be the same.