PDA

View Full Version : Going away *pout*

moocow
11-15-2004, 02:17 PM
I know I haven't been around much lately. We just got moved into our house, and then we couldn't find the cable modem and router. Once we found them, we discovered that our network wasn't working right, and we have yet to care enough to mess with it and fix it. Plus, I STILL have parts of my computer packed up (keyboard, mouse, power cables, all that), and hidden in the garage. So, now I use my sister's computer when she's at school or grants me permission to do so.

Anyhow, as some of you already know, I'm going to the hospital tonight at 6. I'm almost a week over my due date, so my doctor wants to induce my labor tomorrow. Info you may not want to know: My cervix isn't dialating, so they have to put a gel on it to soften it and make it open. They're doing that tonight. Info you want to know (or not, whatever), I'm being drug out of bed at 5:30 tomorrow morning so that I can shower, then at 6 they're hooking me up to an IV to pump a medicine called Picotin into my veins which is supposed to force my uterus to contract and put me in labor. I read that it works most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't, and may end in having to have a c-section.

Regardless, I am SUPPOSED to have my baby in my arms tomorrow. I don't know how long they plan to keep me in the hospital, or anything like that. In fact, I don't even know how long I'll be in labor, I read that it sometimes takes 24-48 hours to even work. But, I will post pictures when I get home, and have energy to do so. No worries, there will be NO graphic pictures taken, so all you'll get are pictures of baby... completely and totally out of my body.

And just so you all know, I'm completely and totally terrified.

Alright, I'm gonna go take a bath or something now, so I'll see you when I return in a few days.

carrot red
11-15-2004, 02:51 PM
I hope everything will go as smoothly as possible and we get to see pictures of Blade and of you smiling and holding him in your arms pretty soon.

(Have someone inform us as soon as he's born.)

deathbyhokie
11-15-2004, 02:58 PM
WE LOVE YOU MOOIE!!!!

hope everything goes well

ShadowTiger
11-15-2004, 03:58 PM
You'll be fine, mooie. ;) You're tough, you can stick it out. After this, you'll be the ultimate mom: Warrior Mooie, able to withstand pain, able to yell at Steve for not getting a job and there's nothing he can do about it, changing diapers with impunity, ... I'm so proud of you. :D

Prrkitty
11-15-2004, 03:59 PM
Good luck honey *hug*... blessings and God speed.

deathofspam
11-15-2004, 06:07 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! Soon she will officially be Mooie the Mommy!

Dark Knight
11-15-2004, 06:20 PM
^^umm....yeah.

Anyways, Hope everything goes well, mooie. <3

Rainman
11-15-2004, 06:24 PM
Good luck with all that. I'm sure we're not going anywhere....

vegeta1215
11-15-2004, 06:35 PM
Good luck mooie! Looking forward to hearing how things go!

biggiy05
11-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Mooie the ultimate mom. Everything will go good and you will be home in no time with your baby.

Blonde799
11-15-2004, 06:55 PM
Good luck with the whole child birth thing, I'm sure you'll do very well.:)

Master Ghaleon
11-15-2004, 06:58 PM
I hope everything goes well for ya mooie! lubu

Drunken Tiger
11-15-2004, 07:38 PM
Good Luck mooie!! Come back soon with another AGN convert!! ^^

*b*
11-15-2004, 07:55 PM
hope everything goes well, moocow. just pray everything will go smoothly and you won't have to resort to a c-section

Yoshiman
11-15-2004, 09:58 PM
Good luck mooie, hope everything goes as smooth as possible for ya :) . (woah, how many times has that been said? :rolleyes: )

Pig
11-16-2004, 12:03 AM
*hugs Moo* You'll be fine, sweetie. Just think, this time tomorrow, you'll have a BABY!!! Woo hoo! It will all be fine. I know you didn't want them to induce you, but at least you know it's coming. Let me know if you need anything.

AlexMax
11-16-2004, 12:43 AM
Best of luck to you, mooie! :thumbsup:

DsS Game
11-16-2004, 09:04 AM
mooie we all are here for you. Stay strong, much love, good luck and bring us a healthy newborn.

Daywalker

Ich
11-16-2004, 12:35 PM
Ooh! We're going to have "Chibimoo" as AGN's newest member soon! I have faith you'll get through this happily and alive.

SixTen
11-16-2004, 01:07 PM
Wow mooie, the time has finally come! I'm sure everything will be fine. Good Luck!!