PDA

View Full Version : A Lesson In Life

biggiy05
11-15-2004, 12:16 PM
On August 17, 2004 I was pulled over by the Johnstown Pigs they claimed I was going 65 in a 35 so I got the ticket and the court date, denied the charges and went back for the trial almost two months later.

Today was when I was due at court and I got there and went through the usual and the magistrate asked me if I wanted to continue on with the trial without an attorney by my side, I said yes and the trial moved on. The prosecutor was actually rather nice and explained what she was going to do and say and she even went out on a limb for me and didn't ask the officer any questions about the reckless op charge they tacked on for the hell of it. So she asked him questions about the day, what driving conditions were like, what he was wearing, was he in a marked crusier and was the radar gun calibrated. She asked him that and he said he checked it and the officer riding with him checked it also. I knew I was screwed and didn't have a chance so I just asked him my questions like is it possible for a car to get up to 65 going up hill after it pops out of gear and questions like that.

I knew I had a chance at making him look like a dumbass and when he said what color my car was I asked him myself what kind of car it was and what model it was. A light blue tempp EEEERRRR! So I proved that the reckless op was driving like a moron and that it was a state route and there is no sidewalks people can walk on and showed pictures I had taken so that made him mad because he tried to say people walk on st rt 62 when you will get picked off by a trucker or car.

We went for a 10 minute recess while the magistrate decided what he wanted to do about the charges. Went back in and he threw out the reckless op since I proved the officer wrong and he had no supporting evidence. The speeding I lost and I knew I didn't have a chance when he said they calibrated it so I got 60 days without my license and I have to go to car teens a really boring one night class and I payed a fine of $45 plus court costs.

SOOO for all you get pulled over for speeding and if you know you weren't speeding then fight it and use whatever you have at your disposal. I went and talked to an attorney and he told me to just bully the officer and make him look like a wannabe cop in a big town and he can't write a ticket let alone catch someone for speeding. I myself had fun pissing him off and proving to the judge I wasn't driving like a maniac.

I just felt like ranting about that.

Lilith
11-16-2004, 01:56 AM
Caring.

Just kidding I <3 you. Let's have sex.

AlexMax
11-16-2004, 02:12 AM
Caring.

Just kidding I <3 you. Let's have sex.

:(

*cries*