PDA

View Full Version : Help Me.

Azeroth
11-15-2004, 02:00 AM
I have The Elder Scrolls III, and I can't stop playing it. It's always "One more job and then I'll give it a rest." and it never happens. :odd: I end up staying up until 4 am saturday morning, having been playing it since 10pm friday night. I'm gonna go blind :cool: It makes me feel like this. :banghead: And Yet, I love it. :heart: The weapons, the magic armor, torturing the argonians. When I play it I feel like I'm never gonna be bored. And yet, thats why I'm writing this, I'm bored.

linkofzelda1
11-15-2004, 02:18 AM
I totally understand the feeling with Morrowind. I got it and played it straight through last summer with hardly any breaks. It took like four days to do everything I could do, but it was totally worth it.

Rijuhn
11-15-2004, 08:23 AM
Consider yourself lucky Azeroth, there are plenty of people that would love to have a blast playing a video game like you have. I've been so busy with school, clubs @ school, family problems, and now I'm starting my first day of work @ my campus helping kids register on the SIS system, lol.

I'm getting Metroid Prime 2: Echoes tomorrow so I'm very excited about that. Hopefully I'll be able to game well into the morning.

Brasel
11-16-2004, 09:08 PM
Morrowind rocks. I haven't played it in awhile, but to give you an idea of how much I love it, my character that I used to play has stats that are completely maxed out. Then when I got to my duty station here in Georgia, I bought the game of the year edition for my XBOX because I couldn't bring my computer with me.

Pablo
11-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Oh man, BH4 is gonna love you. I count 4 smilies so far. Anyway, I never really got into Morrowind. I played for a while, died, and never turned it back on.

ShadowTiger
11-16-2004, 09:15 PM
:laughing: Yeah, I felt the same way. I just save the game right where I am, no matter what, after making a note on the map somewhere that tells me what I've been doing so I can continue there from where I left off. Fairly simple.

EDIT: Didn't seeya there Pablo. Thanks. :p :laughing:

Blonde799
11-16-2004, 10:14 PM
Morrowind is awesome.:) I just beef up my character as soon as I start so much, so I can make my FINAL FLASH spell(Can you say an explosion radius of one house?)! That spell ruled sooooo hard.:D

ShadowTiger
11-16-2004, 10:30 PM
Oh Geez.. don't get me started on spells. >_< I made a spell of eternal poison. It had a surprisingly low casting cost as well. Cast it on any enemy and run away. Their health drains away from anything at all, straight down to zero. I also made a spell that did this at a ranged distance, and did area effect damage, of the same effect. ... A roomkiller has never taken so long. :p (Of course, double that with a well placed OMEGADETH fireball spell, ... and take care not to inhale the ashes.

Yeah. Make lots of money. Build up your charisma, and buy an item for 1 coin, and sell it back to them for thousands. Seriously, I did this in one round through Mournhold. They have like... ten thousand gold there. Each.