PDA

View Full Version : Baby, oh Baby!! Who'll be first?

Ganonator
11-12-2004, 08:42 PM
Since neither moocow or foxy have had their babies yet, I decided to post a poll.

Who'll be first?

moocow
11-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Well, since I'm scheduled to have my baby on Tuesday... probably me :p Hopefully sooner, though. But I'm on a schedule.

a freakin schedule.

Eckels
11-12-2004, 09:40 PM
well, mines not due till june. so i hope it's one of theirs. ;)

NESLolo32
11-12-2004, 10:00 PM
well, mines not due till june. so i hope it's one of theirs. ;)
Umm, Is that an announcement or sarcasism? :odd:
(I say moocow)

Eckels
11-12-2004, 10:38 PM
i thought i announced it already.. or maybe that was in chat

Foxy
11-13-2004, 12:11 AM
*lol* Cute title, Russ. ;)

My due date is only 5 days away (regardless of what the ticker in my sig says) and if I don't go by then, due to complications, I'll be having a c-section on Thursday or Friday. It's already scheduled, because none of us think I'll be going into labor on my own, and due to the complications when I had Chibi (had to have an emergency c-section) they won't induce labor this time.

So, mooie will have her son in her arms by Tuesday, and I'll have mine in my arms by Friday. Unless Noah Matthew decides to come into this world of his own accord by Tuesday, I think mooie will win. So I voted for her. :-P

goKi
11-13-2004, 04:09 AM
I'm thinking mooie also. Good luck, love you both.

Fiyerstorm
11-13-2004, 12:48 PM
Mooery shall deliver first, imo.

I assume you're going to give birth standing up and you're going to let the kid drop out and he'll be walking in a matter of minutes.. :D MoO

*b*
11-13-2004, 01:51 PM
I think moocow will be first. it'll be close, that's for sure

hey foxy, if you can, try to have it on thursday. that way, I'll be able to celebrate my birthday with Noah (it is Noah, right?)

ShadowTiger
11-13-2004, 06:58 PM
I dunno. I mean, nobody's going to try to push harder to win the race. :p :rolleyes: :D

Good luck to you both. May nature take its proper course, and make all overjoyed with two young AGNites! :D

DsS Game
11-14-2004, 12:13 PM
My vote is on mooie. But yeah I don't think anyone is gonna push hard to win unless money is involved.

Daywalker

moocow
11-14-2004, 03:48 PM
I'm personally not trying to win, lol, but if Foxy goes into labor tonight and has her baby tomorrow, I'm not gonna complain. Being over 40 weeks pregnant is extremely uncomfortable, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. :p

DsS Game
11-14-2004, 04:33 PM
And that's the times that I'm glad I'm a male. Cept when going to labor would cost us a hand, maybe an arm. X_X

Daywalker

ZeldaFan001
11-14-2004, 05:36 PM
I was wondering when someone was going to post this!

I'm not going to vote on this, but just wanted to know when someone was going to say something. Of course, the tickers aren't always accurate. The cycle is different for everyone. um..., I should probably stop there. :odd:

DsS Game
11-16-2004, 09:02 AM
I was wondering when someone was going to post this!

I'm not going to vote on this, but just wanted to know when someone was going to say something. Of course, the tickers aren't always accurate. The cycle is different for everyone. um..., I should probably stop there. :odd:

I really don't get what was the point of all this? :scared:

Daywalker