PDA

View Full Version : due to the fact that i seem to be the stupidest person here, i have a question.

GAGGLONE
11-11-2004, 06:38 PM
ok, i want to change my game icon color. how do i do this? thanks!

Petoe
11-11-2004, 07:37 PM
When you're choosing a game icon, just press + or - to select the color.

GAGGLONE
11-11-2004, 08:19 PM
When you're choosing a game icon, just press + or - to select the color.
ive tried that, but it just went back to the color it was origonally

Cepat
11-11-2004, 09:07 PM
In ZQuest, just go to Quest -> Graphics -> Game Icon.
You can change your game icon & color as what Petoe stated.

*b*
11-11-2004, 09:08 PM
the color is changed the Sprite Pallete menu. go to Quest > Palletes > Sprites > 1. you'll see Link's color, as well as the blue, red, and gold palletes. change them to change your ring and game icon colors. the first three colors (blue, red, yellow) change the ring colors, then the other four (green, blue, red, and yellow) change the game icon colors

I'm not sure what number they are, but you should find them easily

Cepat, Petoe's method will not work. it just cycles through the CSets, and dosen't actually affect the icon itself

GAGGLONE
11-11-2004, 10:44 PM
the color is changed the Sprite Pallete menu. go to Quest > Palletes > Sprites > 1. you'll see Link's color, as well as the blue, red, and gold palletes. change them to change your ring and game icon colors. the first three colors (blue, red, yellow) change the ring colors, then the other four (green, blue, red, and yellow) change the game icon colors

I'm not sure what number they are, but you should find them easily

Cepat, Petoe's method will not work. it just cycles through the CSets, and dosen't actually affect the icon itself

yea, thanks, its #6-12