PDA

View Full Version : Help Me!

Superstrider
11-11-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm having problems with my disc 1 of Chrono Cross. It keeps freezing up at one point. (Right after the first battle with Lynx.) I've checked the disc, which has no blemishes by the way, and I tried to get past that part in various Playstations. (Even my PS2 can't help me...) Anyone have any suggestions on how to alliviate this problem?

vegeta1215
11-11-2004, 01:30 PM
So the game just freezes, and you have to reset the system in order to do anything? Hmmm...

Remind me, where do you fight Lynx for the first time?

King Link
11-11-2004, 05:31 PM
I don't own a PlayStation or Chrono Cross, but it sounds as though there's a problem with the disc.

Did you just purchase the game or have you owned the game for a while and already beaten this boss before without problems? If you have just purchased it, you may want to replace it. If not, then I don't know what the problem is, but maybe you'll want to buy a new copy anyway.

Superstrider
11-11-2004, 06:21 PM
I don't own a PlayStation or Chrono Cross, but it sounds as though there's a problem with the disc.

Did you just purchase the game or have you owned the game for a while and already beaten this boss before without problems? If you have just purchased it, you may want to replace it. If not, then I don't know what the problem is, but maybe you'll want to buy a new copy anyway.

I've owned it for a while, and I've beaten the boss before without any problems... Maybe I'll have to replace it...

VEL
11-11-2004, 06:45 PM
It might just be a glitch in the game. Have you tried starting over with a new save file? I remember I had certain games that would freeze up in certain spots because of bugs/glitches with the game, and if I restarted they worked fine.