PDA

View Full Version : Calling all artists and web designers

Eckels
11-10-2004, 07:10 PM
This project was started in private, with a lot of enthusiasm, but unfortunately a lot of people who said "OH BOY I'LL CONTRIBUTE" have yet to do anything. luzars.

Oh well, So now I open this project to all of you. If you'd like to get your webdesign talent seen, you can create a hompage for AGN, to be put in with the pool of splashpages that randomly select whenever you visit www.armageddongames.com

please read the information in this thread > http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=82706

deathbyhokie
11-11-2004, 02:25 PM
so if i were to submit a few pages with no real bells and whistles, just basic color schemes, they run a chance of being accepted? i don't have anywhere near the web-programming skills you do eckels.

and are these front pages going to be eventually used for newsposts? or just as links to AGN, SE, and ZC?

Eckels
11-11-2004, 02:31 PM
they're simply splash pages. There will be no content on them, just designs with links to AG, ZC and SE.

The pages don't have to be super fancy. Take a look at foxy's pages. they're very simple. But they're fine...

At some point if we have an overabundance of pages we may weed out a few of the less popular ones, but we dont even have enough to make the splash seem random right now, so that possibility is very far down the line.

Rainman
11-11-2004, 07:35 PM
I'll get something done I guess over the weekend. I really am pressed for time though. I've already worked two all-nighters in order to get this college stuff done. Ironically, half of it's been web design.

SSJ3500
11-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Looks like fun, I'll definately make something. Any certian time you want these by?

Eckels
11-15-2004, 06:57 PM
asap

Lutraphobiac
11-17-2004, 04:26 AM
Going to cook something up, but I will need the weekend.