PDA

View Full Version : A quick question

Drakmyth
11-10-2004, 02:51 AM
Hello all,
I was made a ZC tester just before school started again and I had very little time to mess with ZC once it did start. I now have the time and am ready to start testing. I have already gotten and messed a little with what I assume is the latest version (193a4) and am loving it. Before I start attempting to find some bugs on my own I was wondering if there were any bugs that needed reproducing? I just discovered that I could actually get to this section of the forums (ZC Development) and I figured I'd post this before I get to bed (It's almost 1:00 AM here). Any bugs needing to be reproduced I'll work on first then I'll do my best to break this program as much as possible.

Hope I will be of great use,
Drakmyth

*b*
11-10-2004, 04:56 PM
there is a bug that I've reported, where you start a new quest in Alpha 4, set the BS animation rule, and it dosen't work correctly. nobody seems to have found it yet, or has been able to reporduce it but me

Drakmyth
11-10-2004, 05:29 PM
What quest? I don't think the default quest is meant to use the BS animation set (of course it might not matter, since I've been gone for a while I haven't been able to keep up on the workings of animations and warps. Plus, I was never big on BS anyway.) I'll see if I can figure this one out. What was the animation doing (since it wasn't working right I assume the animations were screwed up)?