PDA

View Full Version : 2 things...please help

Nazgul
11-08-2004, 09:12 PM
hi, i have to questions:
1_how can i create my own grafics, or modify existent ones???
2_how can i make an intro?? can someone recomend a tutorial, etc??

thanks...

Freelancer
11-08-2004, 09:21 PM
to create your own graphics you go to tiles under Quest. Then you build an object. Next go to the side bar where there are the combos to choose from. Right click! It will have junk and stuff but if you fill in a box with red tile ink at the combo editer you can make Link not be able to walk there. You select your tile select whatever type of tile and press enter. Ask someone else about custom screens it is kind of complex. Also press f-1 or some f-? to get a HELP screen and READ. You can also make animated tiles if you want. I recommend Alpha Dawgs Tutorial! Enjoy!

Cepat
11-08-2004, 10:46 PM
1. To create your own graphics or edit existing ones, you need go to Quest -> Graphics -> Tiles.
Then to create graphics, you just go to any empty space & just cilck on Edit. You can start drawing your own graphics, be it sprites or items.
To edit existing graphics, this time you just click on an existing Tile & just edit it by changing whatever you want it to be.
It's not very clear what type of graphics you wish to change, but in this case it seems to be Tiles mostly?

2. To create an intro screen, you need to go to any empty space on the map & start creating the screen. Then go to your Dmap & assign the map, screen number, midi, style, color. Preferably intro screens must be assigned to Dmap 1.
After that you need to go to Data -> Screen Data. Click on Invisible Link and No Subscreen.

Here's a good link on making intros :

http://www.geocities.com/idontknowtutorial/title.html