PDA

View Full Version : what is AGN?

zael
11-07-2004, 08:16 AM
I'm not sure where to put this, but this may sound like a very stupid question, what is AGN?

Yoshiman
11-07-2004, 10:45 AM
Armageddon Games Network.

Fiyerstorm
11-07-2004, 11:40 AM
AGN = Pure filth.

Or what Yoshiman said.

ShadowTiger
11-07-2004, 11:57 AM
You say potato, I say puhtahto.
You say AGN, I say teh shizzle.
AGN is a community of friends and various folk gather to discuss <THINGS>, learn about and get involved with Zelda Classic, and have some fun with Shattered Earth, if it's working.

VT_Hokie_Fan
11-07-2004, 12:39 PM
its a forum where people talk and stuff...
Nuff' said

King Link
11-07-2004, 02:17 PM
AGN used to be a website which originally hosted Zelda Classic, a project worked on by a number of members. The site went through a number of changes, and now this is what is left; a message board.

MrCow
11-07-2004, 02:23 PM
umm king link... www.zeldaclassic.com
www.shatteredearth.net
AGN is more then just forums.

King Link
11-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Yeah, I know. I just meant on the armageddongames.net domain. There isn't a website or anything. I know, however, that the project sites still exist. There just isn't an AGN main page anymore.

Eckels
11-07-2004, 02:45 PM
there will be.

ShadowTiger
11-07-2004, 03:05 PM
And possibly, should the notion pass, a game review page. ;) :D But that's a dream far off in the future, surrounded by people with pointy things and gunpowder based weaponry.

I really wouldn't pass off AGN as "just another forum." AGN has so many members with such interesting (and unique) ideas. Many people here are quite brilliant, and everybody who comes here may even have their rocksolid opinions changed by a brief drink from the well of wisdom of many members here. .. But I ramble. If you can't assess AGN after a month or two of good, solid activity, .. you've done it wrong. :p

DarkDragon
11-07-2004, 06:59 PM
AGN was originally a game "company" composed of War Lord, Phantom Menace, Nutz4Linux, Dark Nation, Warlock, Radium, Dark Templar, and may at one point also have included Eckels and Glenn the Great. PM and Nutz were the original ZC programmers, and are long gone. Glenn was crushed under the weight of his own ego some time ago, but still deigns to tolerate our lowly presences now and again, Dark Templar was sacrificed under... dubious... circumstances, and the rest still hang out around here somewhat regularly. As for AGN the company, I'm not sure if it still exists, or has been dissolved as such; as far as I know War Lord now has exclusive ownership of the forums and Shattered Earth; Dark Nation, of Zelda Classic; and Eckels, zeldaclassic.com.

Goat
11-07-2004, 07:05 PM
Everyone forgets that I was an admin and did a good bit long ago. Anyways AGN is a place to come and dick off and post drunken pictures and bad poetry

Toolie
11-07-2004, 09:16 PM
there will be.

Yay. Someone listened to the two topics, I think, I made about this. Even if I didn't cause consideration with them, I'm still at least glad something will be made.

Fiyerstorm
11-07-2004, 09:29 PM
zomg Main page!!!!1

I'll probably still have the forums bookmarked instead most likely, lol.

zael
11-08-2004, 06:02 PM
I think that clears things up. Thanks!

Michaelk88
11-09-2004, 08:11 AM
It is a page that is blocked by my school... im at my school