PDA

View Full Version : Loopskipping Media Player?

ShadowTiger
11-06-2004, 09:30 PM
I recently found this amazing song, and there's this one particular area which dazzles me each and every time I listen to it. (By now, about sixteen people know what song it is I'm referring to, thanks to AIM. :P ) It's three minutes forty seconds into the song, and ends about ten seconds before the song ends. Basically, what I'm looking for, (Even simple information pertaining to.) is a music player (It's an MP3.) which allows looping in specific portions of the song, setting the loop start location and loop end location. Is there such a thing anybody knows of? Thanks for your time. :)

me2
11-06-2004, 11:49 PM
My friend has an MP3 player (only holds 60 songs, tho) in which you press a button to start the loop, and press it again to stop it. Of course, because of my very bad memory (I can barely remember homework), I can't remember what its called. I'll see tomorrow. :)

EDIT: Oh, I just found out what you're asking. I think VirtualDub has a feature like that, but I'm not sure if it can play songs without a video. Worth a shot. :shrug:

Gerudo
11-07-2004, 12:53 AM
im not sure of what media players do specific looping, but i have sound editting software (cool edit) that allows me to do such tasks.

ShadowTiger
11-07-2004, 01:13 AM
... And what software is that, exactly? Or is this something that you can only mention on AIM? :eyebrow: :p ... Yeah, thanks as well, me2. I suppose I wouldn't mind cutting the song a bit. :-/