PDA

View Full Version : Only Loads Quest 1

missilX
11-06-2004, 06:46 PM
kk i posted earlier but I it sounds a little unclear when I re-read it. K when i go to load a quest it always loads the very orginal zelda from nes. I can't load any i have downloaded or any short ones I have made. Any suggestions?

*b*
11-06-2004, 07:06 PM
press the key you've assigned for A, which should be All if you haven't changed any settings. it will bring up the file details. press "A" again, and you can select which quest to load. though, once you've saved a quest in a file, you can't load another quest over it; it must be deleted first

missilX
11-07-2004, 01:38 AM
kk im not 2 sure what u mean so ill tell u exactly what im doin.
alright i open the Zelda Classic 1.92 beta 183. Then i go to misc. then quest Dir. then i select my quest hit ok and then i create a zelda file like where you register your guy. Then it loads the original quest not mine.

Freedom
11-07-2004, 01:40 AM
You start 2 threads and then won't listen to either one?
do without.

missilX
11-07-2004, 01:56 AM
wont listen to either one wat r u talkin about? every1 is entiled to an opinion but u dunt have to express it in rude ways like a comment like that, that has nothing to do with the thread is uneeded.

Freedom
11-07-2004, 04:38 AM
there is a sticky thread the tells how to do this, you ignored it.

Ganonator directed you in the other thread you started that is the same as this one, you ignored him.

several others told you, and you ignored them.

Me rude?
I don't think so, I think people that ask for advice and then ignore it are the rude ones.

Ignore this....

How to load custom quests in Zelda Classic
1) Double click on zelda-w.exe
2) Press "Enter" to pass the flames.
3) Press "Enter" to pass the Zelda intro screen.
4) register a name, and press enter.
5) press "A" (Alt)
6) Press "A" (Alt) again
7) browse to the quest you want to play, choose it and press "ok"
8) press "Enter" to play.
The above steps assume you have put the custom quest in the folder with Zelda Classic

missilX
11-07-2004, 12:17 PM
ok now i get it