PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Spice!

J.J. Maxx
11-05-2004, 01:15 AM
Okay, no joke, saw this at Wal-mart today and had to at least try it, I hoped it would taste like egg-nog soda but instead it tastes like liquid potpourri. Not really good.

Holiday Spice Pepsi (http://holidayspice.pepsiworld.com/home.php?q_string=)

mikeron
11-05-2004, 02:35 AM
Yes, but did you consider the cocktail possibilities? I didn't think so.

AlexMax
11-05-2004, 02:47 AM
Hope they don't shove it down our throats every season thereafter. Still, kinda surprising, since I tend to like Pepsi products more than Coke equivilents. I could stomach Pepsi Vanilla and I loved Sierra Mist.

In somewhat related news, I miss Dr. Pepper: Red Fusion.

deathbyhokie
11-05-2004, 08:44 AM
In somewhat related news, I miss Dr. Pepper: Red Fusion.

in parts of NC and VA(there may be other places, i'm not sure), they sell a soda called "Cheerwine". not excatly the same kinda taste as red fusion, but it's close. might want to give it a try

AlexMax
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
in parts of NC and VA(there may be other places, i'm not sure), they sell a soda called "Cheerwine". not excatly the same kinda taste as red fusion, but it's close. might want to give it a try

I live in NC and have had Cheerwine as long as I remember.

Seriously, you people in other places have no idea what you are missing out on. Plus, my hometown has a major Sun Drop bottaling plant. :waycool:

deathbyhokie
11-05-2004, 05:49 PM
I live in NC and have had Cheerwine as long as I remember

my friend drove to florida for his honeymoon, and i asked him to pick me up a couple cases on his way back up. he drank both cases before i next saw him. bastard friends.

also, from what i've heard, it's alot cheaper in the part of VA that you can find it(mostly around harrisonburg). i've found the 20oz bottles for $0.69 a piece, and 2 liters for $0.99

Ganonator
11-05-2004, 06:53 PM
They advertise the shit of this holiday Pepsi up here in Seattle. I can't turn on the radio without some nonsense about 'does eggnog make you vomit? Try new pepsi holiday festival bullshit!"

etc...

Truly, though, I think the idea stinks. Holiday marketting is on the shitty-shitty, and needs to be destroyed completely.

Ich
11-07-2004, 04:10 AM
I saw it, but I'm not that bold. Plus, I wasn't thirsty. I like how we have all sorts of reviews posted in GD for new soda (Dew Pitch Black comes to mind, and I think "Pepsi Blue" long ago, but I'm not sure.

J.J. Maxx
11-07-2004, 03:07 PM
I would give anything for a 2 liter of Red Fusion. :drool: