PDA

View Full Version : Underage drinkers piss me off...

Blonde799
11-03-2004, 03:49 AM
I'm gonna be labeled a hyprocrite now. I just downed my first 16 oz. of beer. I didn't know you were 'sposed to just down it, or it'd taste like shit.:p

Congratulate me on intoxicating my body, and doing cheers based on sex, money, and hoping the election doesn't go to hell(which it will unfortunately).:D

mikeron
11-03-2004, 06:26 AM
Not to be a rent-a-mod or anything, but I think I can safely say that this thread should've been packing a lot more beer than a mere 16 ounces. Go back out there, and don't come back until you're good and hammered.

SixTen
11-03-2004, 09:37 AM
Last new year's eve my dad told me to pick between tequila and whiskey. I had to have a shot of one. I had two shots of tequila...it's nasty and whiskey isn't much better.

Blonde799
11-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Don't worry, I've drunk enough to make my body burn from the inside out if I ate a match. Had a pretty good time, with everyone in my apartment being drunk and wanting to have sex(didn't get any unfortunately). Now that I just gulped a few more cups, it's pretty good. I think I might have more tonight.:)

I've been converted, I'm such a bad boy. Guess I only have my parents to blame for it.:p

SUCCESSOR
11-03-2004, 11:30 AM
16 oz? 16 OZ?! 16 OZ?! You better weigh like 20lbs!

Zero Wing
11-03-2004, 11:32 AM
drinking bad for be you

smoking do have instead

:laughing:

:rolleyes:

Blonde799
11-03-2004, 12:26 PM
Eh, before yesterday, I didn't like the stuff, tasted like shit cuz I sipped it. Then, I just drunk 16 oz. in a few seconds. Didn't taste as bad as I thought I would. Oh, and read my last post SUCCESSOR, I think I filled up with enough alcohol for two BH4s.:p I don't think I'll be going overboard like last night again though.

ShadowTiger
11-03-2004, 12:46 PM
Oh, and read my last post SUCCESSOR, I think I filled up with enough alcohol for two BH4s.
... :odd: ...
Does something ELSE use my name now? :eyebrow: ... First BH4 is a disease, then Bh means "bra" in sweden or Finland or somewhere, ... and now I'm a beer thing. *Sigh* What have you gotten yourself into, Josh. :sweat:

Well, congrats on getting a little wasted, man. The world could really use another empty bottle to put dying flowers in and stuff. If I ever get that wasted, .. please... somebody shoot me. :(