PDA

View Full Version : Long Day.......

Deviance
10-29-2004, 11:16 PM
I couldn't decide that I should but this in general bitching or not. Anyhow......

I get on the bus after school and talked to my friends. Well I was trying to talk to this one girl to see if she remembered me but I got pretty much pwned there. Anyhow this one kid though it was funny and he was like haha and stuff. I told him to shut the hell up. Anyhow the dude sitting right next to him though I said it to him. That is when trouble started. He threatened he was going to jump me when I get off the bus. And I told him I wasn't talking to you and stuff. This guy who wanted to challenge me is 18 years old and is on Probation and got busted for smoking pot a week ago. I am just only 16. So I guess he wanted to take it out on me. Anyhow I get off the bus and he gets in my face. He pulls my shirt and takes a swing and nailed me in the eye while my glasses were still on. So I got my glasses broke thanks to him. Then I noticed my old man got out of the vehicle to break it up. When he did I took a swing and nailed the 18 year old in the nose breaking it. I was just doing this for self defense. After the complete mess was over my dad gets on my case for swinging at him back and then starts yelling at me. I just got out of the vehicle and left. So then I was over at my buddy Chad's telling him what the heck happend and chilled there until I heard my name go over the scanner looking for me. So I called up my dad to pick me up. I was still upset at him but when the cops are looking for me is a different story. Anyhow when I got home, I told the cops what happend and I am suppose to see the officer at the Highschool on monday about the issue. Anyhow I told my parents to take pictures of the markings he done on me so I can back myself up on monday. This 18 year old doesn't know what he is going to be getting into just for doing this to me. So I pretty much had a messed up day.

punkonjunk1024
10-29-2004, 11:58 PM
Uh, I think rock bottom would be the appropriate forum.
*wishes really hard that I had super Mod powers*
Well, I can't move it.

As for the story, if you’re sure the dude is 18, don't sweat it. He'll get nailed for harassing a minor, if anything.
You shoulda bagged him, too:P