PDA

View Full Version : Ganon's Return Bugs

Rivix
10-29-2004, 01:22 AM
The quest was just released so I sat down to try it out. While it seemed quite fun at first I ran into a few problems I though should be known:

In the village, i went into the windmill and it turned out to be a mini dungen, after the first few screens I came to a room which required a key. After killing a rat he dropped a key and I went through the locked door the only problem was the door wouldnt work. I just didnt go through to door. Also in the first dungen. I remember going up one screen and to the left one screen then follow that til you come to the 4 block pushing puzzle. I got hit by the red thing which disables your sword momentarly but I couldnt use my sword for the remander of the game. Please fix these and release an update. This COULD be a wonderful quest, and I already had fun for the bit I played it but the bugs I ran into the made me stop. I also emailed the author or the quest this info just incase he doesnt stop by here just thought the rest of you should know this.

JayeM
10-29-2004, 05:55 AM
The 2nd may not be a bug. There are red bubbles that take away your sword until you touch a blue bubble.

shadowfall1976
10-29-2004, 11:47 PM
I will look into this and fix it

this was my first quest I finished it (except for some small bugs) a while ago
I just posted it here a few days ago but it's been on PureZC for a while

go there to check out Origins,
Origins 2nd Quest is here too as well as PureZC.
and Origins 1st Quest (redone with 2nd Quest graphics) will be available soon too.

also if you like Ganon's Return I'm redoing it but semi starting over with new graphics
and renaming it "Wake of the Sages" without Ganon and the Triforce
other than the similarities in the overworld and first two dungeons it will be a bigger
all new game. 12 dungeons and 3 new overworld areas

you must "Wake" the Sages, gather their pendants and claim the fabled "Sage Blade" to save Hyrule from a strange new enemy, a wizard that has been ressurected from ages ago.

I hope everyone who plays my quests enjoys them
thanks

Cepat
10-29-2004, 11:51 PM
Hi Shadowfall, your Origins 1st Quest was very appealing and the graphics looked amazing. Gameplaywise, it was very good. Definitely your best quest among all your quests :)
Your remake of Ganon's Return sounds very interesting & will be eagerly anticipated by many players I'm sure :D