PDA

View Full Version : Assholes drive SUV's (and have bad aim)

Ich
10-28-2004, 09:36 PM
I was sitting in front of my house handing out candy, and playing my guitar in between people coming up, and somebody drives past in an SUV and throws two eggs at me; one misses by about a foot, the other by about 20. I'm kind of disturbed at this; it's one thing to egg a house or soap someone's windows, but to egg a person is definately going over the line for a halloween prank. I'm not sure if it's someone I know or just some random asshole, but I know it was a guy, and I know he was aiming for me.

To make this less of a rant and more of a discussion, what halloween mischief have you ever caused?

Eckels
10-28-2004, 09:40 PM
This one time I killed a guy. I stabbed him 23 times with my "plastic" wolverine claws. I drew plenty of blood, but the coroner said the man died of a natural causes, so I was free and clear.

ShadowTiger
10-28-2004, 10:27 PM
Well done, Eckels. ;) They don't make those for nothin'.

The worst thing that's ever happened to me, (And this actually is pretty bad.) was that when I was in 4th grade, on my way home from school, our bus was severely egged from the front and side directions. The entire right side, and front hood and window was egged over. You couldn't see anything from the front, and the windshield wipers had left large smears across the window. It was pretty bad too, as it would be obvious if you had egg on your windshield. The bus had to be stopped, and everyone had to clean the bus from the outside. (Nobody ran away though, thankfully. )

But I've never done anything like that on Halloween. You often don't know how bad it is until you've been the victim of it. :-/

Drunken Tiger
10-29-2004, 02:22 AM
Instead of handing out candy.. I put stinkbombs into their bags... and watch them explode...:sb:

Glitch
10-29-2004, 06:26 AM
I have toilet papered many of houses.

SixTen
10-29-2004, 07:34 AM
Some dick head silly stringed my car last night. It is so dirty that I wiped it off with my bare hand and my hand turned black...well, dark grey, it was covered in dirt you get the idea.

Dark_jester1587
10-29-2004, 05:45 PM
i guess im an asshole considering i drive a mecury mountaineer...oh well...thats only the second time ive been called an asshole this week

Gerudo
10-29-2004, 06:40 PM
you're not an asshole, Jester... remember, only terrorists drive suv's! ^_^

the worst thing ive done is smash 1 or 2 pumpkins

BLONDINE
10-29-2004, 10:09 PM
HaHa...when I actually get to drive I should be drving a SUV....eh....life could be worse....but yeah...a...I think the worst I have every done was basically destroy my one friend Annie's house...Eggs, toilet paper and a water hose...LOL...ooo yeah....

Archibaldo
10-30-2004, 08:02 AM
I've actually never done any pranks on Halloween. I'm always busy out Tricker-Treating. I've never been a victim of a prank either. But I know how bad it is. One year on the day after Halloweeen, the school was covered in toilettepaper.

punkonjunk1024
10-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Up until I moved last winter, I used to purchase plastic swords with a friend of mine and we'd fence in public places, randomly attacking any one who made some asinine comment about how dumb we were, or any one who obviously sucked... Now I live in Door county. No mall to fence at.
No nothing.
Theres a walmart, but its a 20 minute drive :/
...One day a year where no one thinks that maybe I dress this way every day:P

rwilson500
10-31-2004, 10:58 PM
This year I dressed up like Bush and got a friend to dress like Kerry and then we would go into peoples yards and start fighting. People started cheering us on too. I was going to have a friend dress up like Nader but noone I knew wanted to be him :)

Radium
11-01-2004, 11:53 AM
So driving an SUV makes you an asshole why? lol

Artex
11-01-2004, 10:23 PM
Hey, Jester....IM/PM me and I'd be the third, this week. :tongue:

And I can't say I've done anything bad on Halloween, aside from that one year when I took that little kids candy....the way I see it though....since she was my little sister, and I didn't want to put up with her hyper ass later on, I did a good thing.

Shadowblazer
11-01-2004, 10:26 PM
One time I gave out cigarettes to the little kids that came to my door. I thought it was funny. Their parents did not.

VT_Hokie_Fan
11-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Roflol!!1 1 time I decided to stuff cocaine in my bag of candy and let some 6 year olds have it... what happened to them, n-e-ways?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
But, seriously, one time at school, when I got onto the bus(1st one,baby) the bus driver hadn't entered yet, so I guess she didn't notice the blood smeared all over the window... I ran out crying, 8 years old...

Destiny
11-06-2004, 05:33 PM
Hey, Jester....IM/PM me and I'd be the third, this week. :tongue:

And I can't say I've done anything bad on Halloween, aside from that one year when I took that little kids candy....the way I see it though....since she was my little sister, and I didn't want to put up with her hyper ass later on, I did a good thing.

Kinda like taking candy from a baby right Artex. Ha..I know that was comletely pointless. Anywho, I've never played any pranks on people. Its not something I ever intended on doing. yeah right