PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Happened to the SD3 Tiles?

C-Dawg
10-28-2004, 06:46 PM
Whatever happened to that Secret of Mana tileset? It was a nearly complete rip of SD3, with some SD2 and other assorted matching tiles tossed in. It evolved thusly:

(1) Warlock designed the original set back in 2000.
(2) I added a few things to the set in 2002.
(3) Someone over at PureZC claimed to have finished ripping all of SD3.

Anyone know who that someone was, and whatever happened to the Tileset?

-C

*b*
10-28-2004, 07:28 PM
I guess you could search the PureZC Database. I remember one set called SDZ, which was filled with SD3 tiles (I think it was by you, actually), and I remember somone saying they finished the tileset, but I don't remember when/where it was

Freedom
10-28-2004, 07:49 PM
I have both the sd3.zgp and the SDZ.zgp if you can't find them for download, they run about 4 megs each, so I'll have to figure out some way to transfer them to you.
I think I got them at purezc, but it's probably been 2 years ago, so not too sure.

*b*
10-28-2004, 08:00 PM
or, I could just post a link (http://www.purezc.com/index.php?page=tilesets&id=17) to it. it was on the first page of the database

ShadowTiger
10-28-2004, 08:57 PM
C, get in touch with me over AIM, and I'll send you everything on SD3 I have.

C-Dawg
10-29-2004, 01:11 AM
Thanks, all.

The post at Pure ZC was excatly what I was looking for.

Bh4; do you have anything in addition to that post?

-C

ShadowTiger
10-29-2004, 08:52 AM
... Yeah. Remind me never to try to go out of my way for you, or assume you're looking for something that I have that I can give you.

C-Dawg
10-29-2004, 05:17 PM
I think you misunderstand. I was asking if you had any Sd3 tiles in addition to those mentioned in the previous posts.

-C

ShadowTiger
10-30-2004, 08:28 PM
Pardon me for operating on a stereotype set up to protect my vulnerable ego from your renowned sarcasm, C-Dawg. Many apologies on my part.

Indeed, I have quite a few SD3 tiles and tilesets other people have sent me. I've been looking through all my folders for them, trying to organize them for you, (A VERY large task. Many, many folders.) and attempting to predict what you do and do not already have.

... Really, what do you have, and not have? I really have no way of knowing. :shrug:

Oh, and I think it was Zora man who had begun the SD3 set. Or at least another one, anyway. He sent me some sets of his. I hope he doesn't mind me giving them out. Then again, he seems to be all finished with ZC anyway, .. so I doubt he'll mind.

C-Dawg
11-01-2004, 07:46 PM
All that I have is the Sd3 set that was linked in this thread and posted at PureZC. If you see me online at some point, feel free to drop a line about whatever Sd3 tiles you've collected. It'd be a good idea to make some formal combo pages out of them, I think.

-C

jman2050
11-02-2004, 09:22 AM
A bit offtopic but...

Where in the heck have you been? O_o

C-Dawg
11-03-2004, 05:29 PM
Around. I havn't done much with ZC recently because I'm finishing up grad school, and I have to focus on my three current jobs, classes, and finding a larger permentant job for next year. On top of that, I'm starring in my school's production of How to Succeed, which opens this week. So, yea.

-C

zora man
11-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Yeah I pretty much finished the set,I got like 95% of everything and it took a very long time and I never really got it orginized.
After I put my work on pzc I pretty much stopped with zc,maybe some day I'll play with zc but I doubt it.
If you want to talk to me you can message me on msn.
[email protected]