PDA

View Full Version : Help for Dreams of Yesterday and Link's B-day

Serias
10-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Yeah...I'm really stuck on these games and any help would be appreciated.

Dreams of Yesterday: I am inside of Error's dream dungeon. I've looked all over the place but I can't figure out where to go or where the cross is at.

Link's Birthday: I'm in Level 4 and I just got the Magic Wand. I have no idea what I'm supposed to use the wand for or where I'm supposed to go.

ShadowTiger
10-27-2004, 11:51 AM
DoY - Ah, the Gallery. What a bloody F'ed up place. :p Okay, take a look at the place where there are six (5? It's been too long.) banners of Error. One of them either does, or doesn't, have shifty eyes. Bomb that one. Something should happen. I forget what. Also, there's a room to the right of that with a (slightly) narrow walkway with what might be pits on either side. You must bomb a piece of the floor or something there. ... Hm. I should really replay this more. I've only gotten to the Sandy dungeon so far on this replay. :shrug:

Dark Entity
10-27-2004, 04:24 PM
In Link's Birthday, I believe the wand (the wand itself, not the magic blasts) is used to trigger the blue torches.

Serias
10-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Ah, thanks. I kind of thought that I did that stuff before, but I guess I'm wrong.