PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!

Goat
10-27-2004, 10:50 AM
Me and my buddy Nate went to see Dave Attell last night, and it was awesome, he made fun of me during teh show for packing my cigarettes and called me an asshole. Then after the show he was mingling out in teh lobby and I got to talk to him and shake his hand! So basically if I never wash this hand again, everytime I rub one out, itll be like getting a handjob from Dave!

AlexMax
10-27-2004, 12:15 PM
Me and my buddy Nate went to see Dave Attell last night, and it was awesome, he made fun of me during teh show for packing my cigarettes and called me an asshole. Then after the show he was mingling out in teh lobby and I got to talk to him and shake his hand!

Dude, that's fucking cool. I love his show, and the fact that you got to shake his hand is pretty aweseom.

So basically if I never wash this hand again, everytime I rub one out, itll be like getting a handjob from Dave!

I'd like a cut of your jib. :thumbsup:

Blonde799
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
So basically if I never wash this hand again, everytime I rub one out, itll be like getting a handjob from Dave!
Wash your hands. Then do a stranger, and just think about Dave while you're doing it.:p

He is pretty cool though, it sucks that I just happened to be the friend of someone who saw him at one of his comedy tours. "<dave attell>Oh man, you should've been there!</dave sttell>" Fuck him.:p

Glitch
10-27-2004, 03:24 PM
I fucking hate you Goat. Dave Attell is the man.

Lilith
10-27-2004, 05:04 PM
My friend saw the Deftones last night which are one of my favorite bands ever and the number one band I want to see live and didn't invite me even though I invite her to every concert I go to and now she's bragging about how orgasmic it was. I am so jealous I want to die.

Just thought I would bitch about it. It's cool you saw what's-his-face, even though I've never seen any of his stuff. :P

biggiy05
10-27-2004, 09:23 PM
I fucking hate you Goat. Dave Attell is the man.

You and I both. Dave Attell needs to make a trip over here to Johnstown even though you cant find anything to do.

Rainman
10-28-2004, 12:22 AM
packing my cigarettes and called me an asshole.
What does this mean and why does that make you an asshole?

Anyway that's awesome. I always wish that he'd come to pittsburgh sometime now, but then I realize that I never go drinking. :\