PDA

View Full Version : Imagine this Zelda game!!!

idontknow
10-27-2004, 01:20 AM
Imagine a 3-D fighter game based on the Legend of Zelda, for the gamecube!

For information about such a possible game, Read This (http://cube.ign.com/articles/560/560585p1.html)

So what does everyone think? Wouldn't it kickass!?

AlexMax
10-27-2004, 03:04 AM
Super Smash Bros.?
Super Smash Bros. Melee?
Soul Calibur 2?

Rijuhn
10-27-2004, 10:40 AM
I would definately buy that game.

Grasshopper
10-27-2004, 12:55 PM
I probably wouldn't. ;) Just because I can't stand fighting games. I like Link and all, but I didn't buy SC2. And although I have SSB:M, its not ranked as one of my favs.

But on the other hand... I would like a comic wrestling game with Mario characters. I do think that would quite quirky. E-rated stuff guys. No WWE bra and panty matches between Daisy and Peach... :scared:

idontknow
10-27-2004, 01:40 PM
Haha! You could mudd wrestling in such a game, where piranhas vomit mudd into a baby pool and then you could have mario wrestle peach, and luigi wrestle daisy, or yoshi could go against Birdo. Hahahaha!

Anyway...back to the topic, i think a Zelda RPG game would be AMAAAAAAAZING!

Rijuhn
10-27-2004, 08:33 PM
I probably wouldn't. ;) Just because I can't stand fighting games. I like Link and all, but I didn't buy SC2. And although I have SSB:M, its not ranked as one of my favs.

But on the other hand... I would like a comic wrestling game with Mario characters. I do think that would quite quirky. E-rated stuff guys. No WWE bra and panty matches between Daisy and Peach... :scared:

You are seriously damaging your repertoire if you're avoiding playing Soul Calibur II. Get the GCN version if you ever do check it out. It is the most complex figher I have ever played.

MottZilla
10-29-2004, 09:01 PM
No. People will buy anything Zelda. Nintendo fanboys mostly. I would not be interested in a Zelda "fighting game". The idea sounds horrible to me. Nintendo has never made a fighting game (1 on 1) before that is remotely close to any of the great 1 on 1 fighters.

vegeta1215
10-29-2004, 11:05 PM
As much as I like the Zelda series, I don't really think a Zelda Fighter is a good idea. With Super Smash Bros Melee you have the important characters: Link, Zelda, and Ganondorf. That's all you need. Really, this just sounds like an excuse to pull every character imaginable from Ocarina of Time and stick them in another Zelda game. Afterall Ocarina of Time was the best Zelda game ever right? :sweat:

(yes I know the author of that article names other characters and locations other than just those in Ocarina of Time, I can read you know)