A guestion from france (Castle Haunt question?) [Archive] - Armageddon Games Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A guestion from france (Castle Haunt question?)

the smallelf
10-26-2004, 12:56 PM
Hi
I'm French end I don't speak English very well.
I play at Zelda Classic and I cherch French websites about Zelda Classic to answer my questions because I'm jamed !!!
Please Help me
Thanks you
Simon

carrot red
10-26-2004, 01:18 PM
I don't think there are any, Simon. But if you have specific questions I can answer, I'll try to give them to you in French. Your English is not bad and it doesn't have to be perfect to ask a question.

Bienvenue et je suis certaine que tu passeras de très bons moments. Tu n'as quÃ* poser la question en Anglais dans le forum qui convient Ã* la question. (Si c'est un Custom Quest, tu la poses dans le forum correspondant un peu plus bas et si c'est une question relative au 1er ou 2nd quest tu la poses ici.)

Ne te laisse pas intimider, nous avons des membres de toutes les nationalités qui ne parlent pas très bien l'Anglais mais qui arrivent toujours Ã* se faire comprendre et ça c'est l'essentiel.

the smallelf
10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
Thanks Carrot Red!! :moo:

I have a few questions::scared:
-In ZC, where are the 5th castle (Level)?
-What does the chiken's leg use for?
-I'm jammed in the 4th castle(Level) : I don't arrive to left the watter!!! :(

the small elf

carrot red
10-27-2004, 01:03 PM
This is a Castle Haunt question, right?
I've been real busy of late and only played 2 levels so far. I'm sure Freedom can help.

(Je te conseille de l'essayer sur tout comme tu le ferais pour n'importe quel autre outil et je suis certaine que tu en déduirais l'utilisation. Bonne chance. Il est aussi préférable de poser tes questions dans Quest Announcement\Discussion (http://www.armageddongames.net/forumdisplay.php?f=30) qui est le forum relatif Ã* ces questions.)

To Moderators: Can the thread be moved to the appropriate forum and the title changed?

VEL
10-27-2004, 02:23 PM
To Moderators: Can the thread be moved to the appropriate forum and the title changed?

Moved ;) .....

Freedom
10-27-2004, 02:30 PM
2 Hours Ago
the smallelf
Newcomer

Re: A guestion from france

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Carrot Red!!

I have a few questions:
-In ZC, where are the 5th castle (Level)?
-What does the chiken's leg use for?
-I'm jammed in the 4th castle(Level) : I don't arrive to left the watter!!!

the small elf

Assuming this is about Castle Haunt...
1) I think it's the center door on the lower level

2) the "chicken leg" in zelda is "bait" used to bribe enemies.

3) to get across the water you need the raft (found in level 3), to get the dock to appear, try and arrow on the statue.