PDA

View Full Version : Help I don't understand anything::?

scoundrel
10-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Hi to any body who can explain in extremelyplain English how I use this (what looks like fantastic) site. I'm not a stupid man but surely all the free goodies on the site are too good to be true!?
Any help gratefully received. Cheers, Scoundrel.

*b*
10-26-2004, 02:25 PM
everything on the zeldaclassic.com pages are free. Zelda Classic, the tlesets, quests, and anything else are all free

MottZilla
10-26-2004, 02:52 PM
ZC is totally free, and was originally created by one fan (Phantom Menace) and has since continued on by many fans whom do all sorts of things, all for free, all for fun.

satyr
10-27-2004, 01:29 AM
everything on the zeldaclassic.com pages are free. Zelda Classic, the tlesets, quests, and anything else are all free

Unless you're on a Mac, in which case you can ask, but apparently you'll be denied the chance to play.

Oh well, *b*, just let everyone that's below you know when it's done and you feel like giving them access to it. Thanks.

scoundrel
11-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Thanks for all your help chaps I'm up and running with ZC now and it's brilliant. Are there any cheats or clues to help with the various quests? Cheers Scoundrel::)

The Pheonix
11-06-2004, 08:44 PM
If you want cheats d/l Zconsole.

*b*
11-06-2004, 11:24 PM
Oh well, *b*, just let everyone that's below you know when it's done and you feel like giving them access to it. Thanks.

what the hell does that mean?

The Pheonix
11-07-2004, 09:43 AM
what the hell does that mean?
First, satyr is assuming that you are the one who's programing the Mac version of ZC (are you?) and the rest pretty much is saying: don't forget to announce those who want to play it but you haven't given them permission when it's completed and you feel like letting us play.

P.S. Was that a rhatorical (sp?) question?

Eckels
11-07-2004, 02:51 PM
First, satyr is assuming that you are the one who's programing the Mac version of ZC (are you?) and the rest pretty much is saying: don't forget to announce those who want to play it but you haven't given them permission when it's completed and you feel like letting us play.

P.S. Was that a rhatorical (sp?) question?

How about to both of you - The mac version isn't finished yet. It's currently being beta tested to make sure it doesn't crash or possibly fuck up your machines.

You're free to sign up to be a beta tester, but if they have enough testers, then you'll probably have to wait.

Don't act as if we owe you anything. We're all waiting for the next full version of ZC, whether it be for PC, Mac or Linux. If you don't want to wait, then go away, check back occasionally, and keep your mouth shut. Thanks.