PDA

View Full Version : how do i submit my screen shots for my quest?

The (s)
10-26-2004, 03:52 AM
i have no website to have my quest and pics on. i copied a shortcut from ZCN to this site with my quest, but the screen shots, i have no clue.

Ganonator
10-26-2004, 04:25 AM
Most of us have a dedicated (pay) host we put our pictures on, but if you don't want to do that, you can find a free host somewhere on the internet (photobucket, even geocities) and put your shots there.

Use the [img] tags to include them!

Hint: put your quests in your siggy, so people see them everywhere you post.

JayeM
10-27-2004, 07:52 AM
Or you can email them to me, [email protected]
I'm trying your quest out now and it's a lot more interesting than I expected. I was taking screenshots, but I haven't gotten very far because I need a candle or a key and can't find either. Email me the screenshots and I'll get it up right away.

The (s)
10-29-2004, 12:25 AM
ok, from the starting, go right to the next screen, then keep moving up till you have to turn left to the next screen, from there where you getting that clock, move down and there will be the first dungeon that haves the candle, the candle kinda looks like a blue container lol. once you have that finish the dungeon and go back to the screen where you started off from and go left to burn that stupid annoying bush that is in the way : ) oh and ty