PDA

View Full Version : My First Immature College Prank

zfreak2004
10-26-2004, 12:08 AM
So, today one of my room mates got a package from his mom. This package included a modern wonder known as packing peanuts. So about 50 minutes ago we were talking about fun things to do with packing peanuts and we decided to do the thing were they get all goopy in water. So we cut off the bottom of a milk jug, filled it with water, and proceded to put in packing peanuts. Then we started wondering what other things in the mix would do. We finally settled on Coke, so I ran down to get some. We discovered that it caused the peanuts to turn to goop even more and even faster... And by this time we're all rolling around lauging because of how disgusting it looked. So for good measure we added feathers that I had plucked out of my pillow... so by now we have this truly bizzare concotion that would make any sane person cringe.

Now, our masterpiece was complete and we had to figure out what on earth we were going to do with it.... So after much deliberation we decided on the toilet... And now, here are the fruits of our labor.

http://img18.exs.cx/img18/5641/DSCF289.jpg
:evil: :laughing:

Ganonator
10-26-2004, 12:25 AM
too bad it doesn't have the smell :evil:

I can't say i've ever done a real college prank. Although, this one's pretty funny.

Strider1982
10-26-2004, 12:31 AM
I've certainly never been a huge college prankster...my dad, on the other hand, was quite the troublemaker...

phattonez
10-26-2004, 12:40 AM
Imagine finding that as you go to the bathroom. If there was more coke, it would have been even better.

Ian
10-26-2004, 10:36 AM
Should have added chocolate ice cream :/ :P

ShadowTiger
10-26-2004, 11:07 AM
.. You took the words right out of my mouth, Ian. ;) :p Hot Chocolate would have been even better, because there's an aroma. That would have seriously confused people. :p .. And I doubt anyone would have bothered to actually confirm their suspicions. :thumbsup: