PDA

View Full Version : Rehabilitated?

SUCCESSOR
10-25-2004, 02:38 PM
Nah just grown up. Or so I like to think. So how are you AGN?

ShadowTiger
10-25-2004, 02:53 PM
Heya SUCCESSOR. :) Welcome back to the land of the mildly living. Not much has been happening lately, or at least not much which can be summed up with a paragraph and a hearty slap on the back. Again, welcome back. :highfive:

DarkDragoonX
10-25-2004, 05:11 PM
A bunch of members got together and committed a murder spree spanning twelve states and 273 corpses.

So yeah, not much going on.

Glitch
10-25-2004, 07:31 PM
Wassup man! Long time no see. How ya been?

Lilith
10-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Oh hi Succeswhore. Don't be a bitch and maybe you'll get some poon.

SUCCESSOR
10-26-2004, 02:27 PM
Oh hi Succeswhore. Don't be a bitch and maybe you'll get some poon.

When have I ever been a bitch?

Sup glitch? (Sorry if I once knew your name. it's well forgotten.)

and the rest of ya. I'm sure I hated you for some reason but oh well.

anyway I am in Job Corps. They feed me. I get to be here for a year of 2. Oh God yes. as if High School wasn't a waste of time. well atleast my prison sentence is over assuming my drug test is clean. it better be or else I could have been blazing it up till enrollment. anyway forgive the grammar. late.

Glitch
10-26-2004, 02:52 PM
Sup glitch? (Sorry if I once knew your name. it's well forgotten.)

What about the name VeNoM? Or me coming into chat back in the day and changing my name to Bojangles_the_can_eating_goat. :)

SSJ3500
10-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Welcome back I guess, I don't recall you leaving, then again I dissapeared myself for a few months.

SUCCESSOR
10-27-2004, 03:41 PM
What about the name VeNoM? Or me coming into chat back in the day and changing my name to Bojangles_the_can_eating_goat. :)

Yeah I remember the SN VeNoM but not bojangles. You had an even older name also right. anyway I know who you are just not your real name. So I was just saying if I knew it at one time it's well forgotten.