PDA

View Full Version : Hidden Duality Level 4

srvguitarboy
10-24-2004, 11:24 PM
hi, i'm having trouble with HD level 4. I have the dungeon key, but can't figure out how to get to the boss room, or where the items in the dungeon are (there is the magic book right?) help! Thanks

Cloral
10-25-2004, 03:57 AM
Just keep bombing walls. I recommend saving at the entrance and then if you run out of bombs, jus reload. I found it really annoying because I kept running out and there arn't any places to buy bombs anywhere near the level.

PS: You won't be able to reach the boss quite yet. You'll need to go do something else first - but you do need the treasure in this level.

bergner
10-25-2004, 04:43 AM
To reach the boss you should go east and then north. If you find a room with a chest of rupees you are on the right track. The enemies outside the dungeon leave bombs behind quite often so it's not that hard to refill your bomb supply. You get the magic book after you kill the boss btw.

srvguitarboy
10-29-2004, 08:15 PM
i did find the room with a chest with red rupees (towards the bottom right of the map), but still can't seem to find the magic book, or the boss's room.. thanks

Freelancer
10-29-2004, 08:32 PM
I am there and all I got is a whistle and I cannot get any farther. I need more help... any suggestions?
-Thankyou for your time Freelancer