PDA

View Full Version : Eckland, Can't find hammer

Beckyj4
10-21-2004, 04:58 PM
I can't find the hammer and can't get through level 5 without it. Please help.

Eckels
10-21-2004, 05:38 PM
It's been a while, but i think the hammer is in the fisherman's cave. I think...

Cepat
10-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Hammer should be in Lvl 5 or 6. You get the raft in the fisherman's cave.

Beckyj4
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Thank you both, I found it but can't find Level 8 now. Also can't find my way into the last room on the Right side of the screen in Level 7. there are two rooms way to the right. I can't find the entrance for the top one.

Cepat
11-01-2004, 01:53 PM
If I recall correctly, you can find Lvl 8 by wading (same as swimming) on the water in the southern part of the world. If not, it's a pond area in the southeastern world with lots of peahats & you need to whistle there :)

Beckyj4
11-01-2004, 03:25 PM
If I recall correctly, you can find Lvl 8 by wading (same as swimming) on the water in the southern part of the world. If not, it's a pond area in the southeastern world with lots of peahats & you need to whistle there :)

I already tried wading all over the southern world. I will try again but maybe I needed whatever is in that last room in Level 7?

BTW, I just saw your Link for Tao, and am downloading it now. Looks neat and I have a whole bunch of Quests that I can't get through. either I have gotten a whole lot dumber in the last few months, or the Quests have gotten a whole lot harder.

Thanks for the new Quest. New to me anyway.

Cepat
11-01-2004, 08:40 PM
You're welcome, I do hope you can complete Eckland really soon as it's one of the quests I've enjoyed alot :)
I also hope you like my quest :D

Eckels
11-01-2004, 10:44 PM
lol. it's sad, it's been so long since Eckland was released, that I can now play it as if it were my first time playing it. I worked on that thing for like two years, and now I've completely forgotten where everything was.

I'm glad you enjoyed it though.

Oh well. Don't do drugs kids.

Beckyj4
11-02-2004, 11:39 AM
You're welcome, I do hope you can complete Eckland really soon as it's one of the quests I've enjoyed alot :)
I also hope you like my quest :D

I decided to give Eckland a rest for a bit. I am also stuck in Tao. It is a great Quest so far and if I leave it for a few days, when I go back it may come to me.
I have a bunch of Quests I am stuck in that I wish I could at least get a bit further. So far, Tao is the neatest of them.

Thanks for being available for help.

I also have a problem that may be associated with Zelda Classic, because it only happens when I play ZC. The outer frame of the screen turns pink and when I exit, my wallpaper has shrunk to about one quarter the size, but in the middle of the screen. I tried changing to 16 bit from full color, but it didn't help and that is the only two options I have. I have Windows XP. Any ideas on what is wrong?

Cepat
11-02-2004, 12:46 PM
Are you playing on the 1.92 beta Build 183 or 184?
If you're playing on the 1.90 beta, then it won't support Windows XP.
Sometimes the pink happens when you have some applications running at the same time.
Try to close all applications when you're playing ZC.

Beckyj4
11-02-2004, 04:28 PM
Are you playing on the 1.92 beta Build 183 or 184?
If you're playing on the 1.90 beta, then it won't support Windows XP.
Sometimes the pink happens when you have some applications running at the same time.
Try to close all applications when you're playing ZC.

You hit it. I have all of these applications running all of the time and haven't the foggiest notions of which ones I no longer need. There is more than a page of them and it causes other problems as well. i tried shuttin some of them down and found they were things I need. I don't understand why they all keep running though. Just wish their names were more understandable.

With windows 98, when I clicked out of something, it quit running. Is there a way to have that happen in XP?

Ooops, I figured it out. Turned off the Task manager. :rolleyes: :laughing: I can't find the raft though. Got everything else, except 1 key I think.