PDA

View Full Version : ...you want something that's actually OoT?

Reflectionist
10-19-2004, 07:49 PM
Nowhere near completion. Will have a demo out before thanksgiving. I want it to be like perfect, and I want it to be me as well.

www.photobucket.com/albums/v496/Reflectionist/

Edit - yeah, the R is caps. my bad.

ShadowTiger
10-19-2004, 07:59 PM
Any specific reason the link redirects me to a page with cell phone ads? Or am I the only one? :confused:

Freedom
10-19-2004, 08:44 PM
It sent me to photo bucket with a dozen or so screenies that really didn't remind me in any way of OOT.
maybe it's just been too long since I opened it up.

Reflectionist
10-19-2004, 10:00 PM
...I'm sorry you feel that way.

except for the Graveyard (the Royal Tomb) They are all Lost Woods. I can't put it exactly like OoT or you will end up with an extremely boring quest. If you really think it doesn't look like OoT after that, fine, but its the lost woods. I have the pictures right in front of me. I'm doing it in order.

Maybe it just looks like that because it's not 3D

Freedom
10-19-2004, 10:27 PM
maybe getting into your demo will give it more the feel.

Reflectionist
10-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Hopefully.

I'm doing my best, my very best, to make this as ocarina of time as possible. Obviously, ZC has it's limitations, so not everything is going to be just the same.

There will be some little things that I'll put in there that will make it my own.

For instance, there are no horses in ZC. So therefore, there is no Epona, and no use for the Lon Lon Ranch. I will invent a use for the Lon Lon ranch, and it will probably seem more like a farm afterwards, but, there ya go.

There is a screen that has a top left corner of a cliff with some brush on top and a lone large tree, surrounded by tall grass, and bare land. That is where you would shoot the target to get the bigger bullet bag. The picture with the zora's is the portal to Zora's Domain, and the picture with the Gorons is the portal to Goron City.

Other than that, i don't think I can help you see what's there.