PDA

View Full Version : Have you been hit by a car?

Dark_jester1587
10-18-2004, 06:48 PM
on friday i got hit by a car....it was funny...i put a hole in their front bumper cause they hit the rear tire bolt :laughing: ...and my tire bolts are friggin HUGE...has anyone else ever been hit by a car?

Archibaldo
10-19-2004, 01:23 PM
Do you mean hit by a car while you were in a car or just plain hit by a car? I've almost been hit by a car while I was riding my bike. I was crossing the road(I looked both ways) and then this car comes speeding out of nowhere. Some stuck up bitch in a red convertable. She stops and starts swearing at me. I'm like, you the one who almost hit you retard.

Eskyris
10-19-2004, 02:34 PM
I got hit by a car when I crossed the street one day (walking) and got hit by a car. I ended up with only bruises, so I guess I was really lucky!
I never got hit by a car driving my own car, let's hope that will never happen...

SixTen
10-19-2004, 06:00 PM
I got hit by a car when I was on a bike. I was fine though.

Dark_jester1587
10-19-2004, 06:07 PM
so it appears that no injuries are not uncommon....thats a good things...i bruised my gluteus maximus that was alll

Ganon's Minion
10-21-2004, 11:54 PM
Nah I've never been hit by a car. But if I ever was, I'd be laughing all year about it.

MANDRAG GANON
10-22-2004, 12:00 AM
I've been hit by a car while in a car. I was turning left at a 4 way stop someone ran the stop sign and smashed into the back end of my car.
I'm pro at crossing the street so I've never been hit by a car.

SixTen
10-22-2004, 07:41 AM
Once my mom got hit (I was in the car too) at a two-way stop. The other guy had the stop sign but he kept going through and hit us. He was drunk, but as usual in my town, he was rich so he got off.

Belgarath
10-22-2004, 01:50 PM
I was once ran over by a hit and run cop. Does that count?

DarkDragoonX
10-22-2004, 02:56 PM
I was hit by a car that ran a red light when I was crossing the street (this happened when I was about 8 or so). My two front teeth were heavily damaged, and it took nearly four years of treatment to save them. Even so, about half of those two teeth are fake. Not only that, but all of my life I've had complications in that area of my mouth because of the accident. Just recently, I had to have a (non-cancerous) cyst removed.

And the worst part? The bastard driver never stopped. Fucker.