PDA

View Full Version : D-Map problems....

StrikeAnywhere
10-17-2004, 08:30 PM
Hey im new to Z-Quest and have gone through the Tutorials listed on the forums which have been a freaking big help but i have a problem reguarding the editing of d-maps. my problem is that i cant enter a number for the continue space... ive tried countless times and 00 never changes.. ive tried all the ZC versions except for the dos versions because im on win XP and still end up with the same problem.I really hope this isnt just a dumb mistake on my part. If anyone can help me out with this i would really apreciate it!

Cepat
10-18-2004, 12:10 AM
Hi StrikeAnywhere, try deleting the 00 and replace it with new numbers of your choice.
Hope that helps :)

Sephiroth
10-18-2004, 12:11 AM
Are you clicking in the correct spot? If you are using the right num pad, is numlock on? Are you sure you just arn't trying hard enough? It should be easy to change the numbers. click a continue number, delete the enitre set of numbers, then enter in your new numbers and there ya go. Hit ok and you are set. =P I'm running Windows XP as well, but I dont have any problems with it. I was running Windows XP ever since I started using ZC and never had a problem with it. Also, are you running the latest version? Try going to the main Zelda Classic page at http://www.zeldaclassic.com and look in the downloads section. :)

StrikeAnywhere
10-18-2004, 12:57 PM
.....*slams head into wall* LMAO well thank you for you replys everyone! Cepat you have solved my problem and i cant stop laughing about it because i was getting pissed off over it. now i can start my quest at the spot i want to start at. again thank you very much!