PDA

View Full Version : DarkFlameWolf's Isle of the Wind help!

raver331
10-17-2004, 05:43 PM
I just beat level 1 and got the raft, what do I do next? I think you have to go to the forest island, but the dungeon is blocked! Do I need super bombs? If I do, where do I get them?

Cepat
10-17-2004, 08:27 PM
You gotta explore around on the raft. There's only two rafts to explore...left raft leads to Death Island, while right raft leads to Swamp Island...

DarkFlameWolf
10-17-2004, 11:10 PM
no, in the latest version, you can branch off the path that leads to Desert island and head straight to Forest island, however, without the super bombs from the Desert Island shop, he won't get far, yes.

Cepat
10-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Oh I must replay the quest to refresh my memory then hehehe :D
Good to see players won't get lost now..

DarkFlameWolf
10-17-2004, 11:39 PM
not many people liked the idea of buying super bombs, because it says it takes too much time to explore, find rupees and such. But......if you are rushing through Zelda trying to get to the end, imo, you're missing the point of Zelda. The point is to stick around, take a long time, and simply explore at your leisure while fighting hoards of enemies and solving puzzles. The super bombs are merely a device to get you to explore.

raver331
10-18-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks I figured it out before you replied.

I don't mind the super bombs to explore in the world, but they make dungeons annoying when you need them.

DarkFlameWolf
10-22-2004, 10:39 PM
well, it was something new. The entire 'style' of exploration and gameplay was new to me and my style of quest-making. So it was worth a shot.