PDA

View Full Version : If you were the president what would american be like.

Aranda
10-17-2004, 04:49 PM
It would be a giant slum city for prositutes and gamblers.
And I would pain the white house striped red and yellow with green pokodots
and burn the declaration of indenpendence and the consitution.

linkofzelda1
10-17-2004, 04:59 PM
May I ask you... Why? What good would any of that do?

I would keep it close to the way it is now, with a couple more peaceful differences.

Aranda
10-17-2004, 05:08 PM
To help the mafia & crime lords rise to power.
No good... Evil, Darkness, Death, Terror... And I won't go any futher.\
Loosen up guys were all suppose to be perfectly insane right?

Dark_jester1587
10-18-2004, 05:07 PM
if i was teh president...street racing would be legal...and a few other things could find there way to legality...*ponders*

gdorf
10-18-2004, 05:52 PM
Attention AGN: "Cool" time is in session. This is when the hardcore rebel children of the forum stick it to the man and express their views against society. In order to fit into their angry, god-smitten, criminal clique, I am going to try my hand at their game...

the government sucks, they steal all of our rights.. Like.. this one time.. I was drivin' down the street, and the po po pulled me over for smokin my doobie. shit, they can't do dat.
if i was president.. that shit would be legall...

Yeah.. I am cool. :thumbsup:

moocow
10-18-2004, 11:46 PM
I dunno what America would be like if I were President. I'd like to see my dad be president, though. He'd probably make marijuana, prostitution and public nudity legal. Or at least try to, as most everything has to be voted on by the congress or something like that too.

mikeron
10-19-2004, 12:00 AM
if i was teh president...street racing would be legal...and a few other things could find there way to legality...*ponders*I'd legalize shooting of street racers on sight... among other things.

ShadowTiger
10-19-2004, 11:31 AM
I would be cowering in the corner of the executive washroom because I couldn't find a corner in the oval office to cower into.

Rijuhn
10-19-2004, 11:53 AM
Honest Answer:

I'd push a strong Christian agenda and get prayer back in schools, banning gay marriage, ban abortion, remain in the UN but do nothing to help further the UN, making the media accountable most importantly television.

Though if that were to ever happen I would be assasinated because all of the presidents that tried the most good get assasinated or there is an attempt on their lives.

BS Answer:

I would 1 billion tons of cheese to the moon and then proclaim the moon is made of cheese. Then I'd wage war on the new cheese moon because it stole all of our cheese. Then I'd build a new nation on the surface of the sun and open my free market where I'd sell tacos and gumbo.

SixTen
10-19-2004, 12:01 PM
Honest Answer:

I'd push a strong Christian agenda and get prayer back in schools, banning gay marriage, ban abortion, remain in the UN but do nothing to help further the UN, making the media accountable most importantly television.

That really makes those who aren't christian feel good about themselves. Oh yeah, and there's that whole separation of church and state thing. Must have forgot about that.

Superstrider
10-19-2004, 12:31 PM
If I was the president, I would use the phone in the Oval Office, and call people who I know has Caller ID. Wouldn't that freak those people out?

Archibaldo
10-19-2004, 01:15 PM
If I were president, I'd probably take away bail for murderers. Killers shouldn't be able to go free because they're rich.

J.J. Maxx
10-19-2004, 04:23 PM
If I were president...

I would make underage smoking illegal, smoking in the presence of a child would be child-endangerment.

Abortion would be banned immediately.

Murderers would be killed withing minutes of a guilty verdict.

I would abolish the electoral college.

And I would fix the World Series so the Red Sox could win. ;)

Feasul
10-19-2004, 04:32 PM
Murderers would be killed withing minutes of a guilty verdict.

Because we all know that there has never been a guilty verdict that was later proven to be incorrect.

If I were president I'd focus on the real issues, not the non-issues like gay marriage or religious agendas. I think that the "War on Drugs" is both rediculous and futile, so I would try my best to stop wasting recourses on that. I would either try to lower the drinking age to 18 or raise the smoking age to 21, probably the latter.
I would make abortions illegal after a certain point (I think the first trimester, but I'm not educated enough on the subject to make an acurate statement), abortions after that would only be allowed if the mother was in great danger by keeping the baby or if the baby was either already dead or had 0 chance of survival. Partial birth abortions is a ghastly practice, that would certainly be illegal.
That's all I can think of right now, the rest would probably remain much the same, if I think of anything else I'll post it.

VEL
10-19-2004, 05:03 PM
I would try to have everybody be treated fairly and equally, I wouldn't want anyone to be left out. I would look at how other countries handle things and use them for examples of how certain laws could work or not work. I would have a better health care system. Also there are alot of other things I would do, but I would look into things carefully before making any decisions.

mikeron
10-19-2004, 05:49 PM
If I was the president, I would use the phone in the Oval Office, and call people who I know has Caller ID. Wouldn't that freak those people out?Their phone would probably explode. :)