PDA

View Full Version : My MP3 Player froze up...O_O

Monica
10-15-2004, 11:47 PM
I have a Philips 2GB high capacity Digital Jukebox that I bought the first week of September. I only have about 40 songs on it, give or take a song. I listen to it at the hospital and in the car, and in my room and stuff and it has an advertized 10 hour battery life. But I was listening to it last night and it froze on the song screen and the song never started playing. I thought the battery needed charging, but I fully charged it and it's still completely froze. I can't get back to the lists or do volume or even turn it off, and I was gonna empty it and start all over but the software doesn't even detect it now. O_O And I've been taking care of it and being careful. I'll be calling Tech Support tomorrow. I never expected an MP3 player to freeze...:(

Oh a few days before, my sister's earplugs that came with hers melted O_O but it was another company's heh.

Has anyone else had any strange errors or surprizes with hand-held electronics?

Darkgrammer
10-16-2004, 02:06 PM
Ya I had a sorry MP3 player that did that once, luckuly I didn't take BS from it, had the receipt and returned it to the store. I have a new one now.

I also experience problems with CD Players, they get stuck playing a song (eg. Track 6) and half way in the song the CD player reads up ERROR and stays like that until I take out the batteries, thats what pissed me off about CD players.

Had a TV once that I bought at Best Buy, see Comedy Central is channel 56 here so I changed it there and it took me to MTV, all the channels were off sync they were 4 channels up, there was no channel 1 (never is anyways) 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 was CBS, 103 was CSPAN.

Hope you have the Original receipt. :D