PDA

View Full Version : Farscape, Favorite Episode

Solaris_Omega
10-14-2004, 11:58 PM
As the mini-series premiere closes in, in the next few days. I have to ask, What are your favorite episodes. For me, I would have to go with the episode: Unrealized Realities. It was the one where John was sitting outside of the ship, and the wormhole opens, taking him to the Iceberg where he learned about all the posibilities of wormholes.

*b*
10-15-2004, 12:13 AM
actually, I just got into the show the other day. I haven't seen all the episodes yet, so I'll agree with you, since that's the favorite one I've seen so far

ShadowTiger
10-15-2004, 12:15 AM
My parents are thinking about getting a DVD set of the series, particularly series one. As soon as I get that resolved, I'll happily pipe in here. Any recommendations on which season may be the best? (Assuming the usual season one as background info of course.) .. Thanks..

mikeron
10-15-2004, 01:17 AM
Thanks for All the Crackers, Scratch 'n Sniff (Dandy D'Argo), and the episode where they all switch bodies are my favorites. Seeing John playing with Aeryn's body made me laugh so frelling hard.

Oh yes, I would also have to add the one where D'Argo shares an orgasm with the old woman. Good stuff.

Glitch
10-15-2004, 02:50 AM
Thanks for All the Crackers

It's called Cracker's Don't Matter...and that's my favorite ep.

mikeron
10-15-2004, 12:31 PM
It's called Cracker's Don't Matter...and that's my favorite ep.Yeah, I must have been all cracked out last night, a la So Long and Thanks for All the Fish. :D

EDIT: Watching last 8 eps today (half way through second one right now). :)

Starkist
10-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Dog With Two Bones

Breaker
10-15-2004, 01:24 PM
Scratch N' Sniff and Won't Get Fooled Again.

Sylvan_Wizard
10-15-2004, 08:29 PM
I think Crackers Don't Matter was one of my favs. Not sure which I'd call my absolute fav yet though, as I haven't seen all of the eps yet.

mikeron
10-16-2004, 02:36 AM
After watching around 20 episodes of Farscape over the last 3 days, three things have happened:

1) I REALLY know when The Peacekeeper Wars is on (Sunday @ 9).

2) I can now close my eyes and mentally replay every detail of that Too Hot to Trot commercial. :)

3) The show is so rife with esoteric sci-fi (and not) references and excellent torture scenes, I'm tempted to do a grad program in liberal arts that would allow me to base my thesis on what makes this show kick so much ass. Those screenwriters have the best job (when not dealing with narrow minded execs). :(

Glitch
10-16-2004, 03:01 AM
This thread is excellent. Finally the Farscape fans are rising up!

VEL
10-17-2004, 12:21 AM
I think my favorite is "Unrealized Reality". Some of my other favorites are "Kansas" and "Won't Get Fooled Again".

Solaris_Omega
10-19-2004, 12:44 AM
If part 2 of The Peacekeeper Wars was an episode, It would be up the list with me right now. Yes Glitch, We must rise up, all of us!