PDA

View Full Version : Fatkins

Ganonator
10-13-2004, 02:17 AM
http://www.illwillpress.com/fatkins.html

It's not really funny, it's not really smart, but my femail friends got a real kick out of it. (and for some reason, this text is green)

AlexMax
10-13-2004, 02:27 AM
Um.....this flash is just on the verge of being funny...but something was missing.

Glitch
10-13-2004, 03:07 AM
Saw it like 2 months ago. Got a small chuckle outta me.

Blonde799
10-13-2004, 03:49 AM
Ha, foamy is like my idol.:D He's like Maddox if he was born in the animal kingdom. Look at his fan mail flashes on Newgrounds Ganonator, he talks about someone on the atkins diet, HI-larious.:laughing:

Archibaldo
10-13-2004, 05:06 PM
The cat makes a point. The only real easy way to loose weight is to exercise, not cut out foods. If you excersise then you kinda have to eat carbs since they give you your energy.

Blonde799
10-13-2004, 10:34 PM
The cat makes a point.
Do cats eat nuts?O_O I thought he was a poorly drawn squirrel. Now that I've mentioned those things, I saw one get run over by a loud truck(didn't know if the truck got it or not). Those things are fast though. I tried to chase one once and ate its dust.:p

Destiny
10-14-2004, 08:44 PM
Foamy is pretty awesome I think, I got a small chuckle out of it. I always do. My favorite is still Eye Stigmata, my mom actually liked that one.

Orion
10-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Foamy is your lord and master :D.

I got into him last spring and a lot of them are pretty funny. My favorites are "5 more minutes" "squirrel banter" and "small, medium, large"

And yes, foamy is a squirrel. Hence the "squirrly wrath." The reason he is called foamy is because in the earlier comics he would sometimes foam at the mouth. Kinda weird, you'd have to see them.

Artex
10-16-2004, 01:24 PM
I saw that awhile ago, I laughed my ass off....not becuase of it....but due to the fact that my mother took it as an excuse to quit that diet. :rolleyes: I got a real kick out of the "Foamy Rant"s though. :laughing:

Dracula
10-17-2004, 06:09 PM
Artex here showed me an anti-Metallica flash movie by Foamy not too long ago... funneh. :eyebrow: